4. S

Buying: Mod 2350

Searching......
  5. S

Buying: Mod 2350

Looking to buy this beauty!
  6. S

Classless act OR Perfectly fine

i agree, plus i know who he is and hes a real prick. not uncommon for folks to display complete douche bag attitude in this game, but hey i guess they are douche bags in real life too.
  7. S

Project 100K

Best of Luck to ya man! :cool:
  8. S

x0nax HoF / special loots

feffoid adult :scratch2: must've been a little before my time....those are pretty loots. BRING BACK THE GOOD ITEMS!
  9. S

19.4k ambulimax old

i didnt realize he was in my soc sorry m8, and i was hunting scip's so loot for me was irratating to say the least. big gratz to you man!
  10. S

Petition against the 2pec decay

Static Static173 Longstar signed and hopefully good riddance to this crap if MA cares about the players that pay thier salaries.
  11. S

Known Issues 9.0

well i dont post much but ive been playing pe/EU for over 2 years now and i just have to comment on this VU (minus the graphical differences its seems like a Version Down) ok the changing clothes to armor 2 pec thing.....FFS marco and all the people at mindark WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! dont...
  12. S

mk V

pm sent.....free bump
  13. S

Trading my MKV+peds for a ML35

ive got a ml-35 and maybe if you up your ped amount to maybe 6k ill seriously consider it, but as of now your a little under ml35 price range........pm me if you wanna talk about it.
  14. S

N.B.K. Guard is recruiting!

N.B.K. guard is no longer a subsidary of the original NBK, those who wish to join BMW feel more than free. Just know that this soc has no relation to us at all. I am making a new subsidary in place of the one [Deleted] (guard). thanks for your time.
  15. S

Buying ML-35

i have a ml-35, but im very uncertian if i want to sell this very great gun!....could u give me a offer that i can think over and i will get back to you. keep in mind that im only thinking it over not 100% on selling it.
  16. S

Natural Born Killers Website

we also have a NBK teamspeak, the ip is pe-nbk.com:8767 if u dont have teamspeak you can download it at www.goteamspeak.com and thank you for the good reply's on the website it will be updated with more info shortly ;)
  17. S

What would you have done?

my opinion is, and you have to look at this from a different perspective aswell. Lets say someone left a $50 bill on the seat of his car and the doors are unlocked, would you take it then? if you answered yes, please end yourself for being a worthless theif, if you answered no then congrats to...
  18. nbkbuck

nbkbuck

19. S

World's longest thread

nice guy, went fishing with him a few years back. I live in atlanta btw ;)
  20. S

Oh Wtf!!!

EAT ME! :rolleyes:
  21. S

Oh Wtf!!!

yes i did try a second probe, found nothing, tried 3 times after and still nothing :(
  22. S

Oh Wtf!!!

been discussed before, and MA wont give compensation regardless, MA is perfect and does not make mistakes remember? if u get screwed they could care less, of course unless its during LG :wise:
  23. S

Oh Wtf!!!

thanks for the response, but i wasnt near any buildings or anything. I was in a plain field, on land nothing around! kinda upset :mad:
  24. S

Oh Wtf!!!

yea, wtf heres the story and this is what i sent to support aswell. Hi, i ran into a problem while mining, i dropped a probe and found a "significant XVI" deposit and when i went to claim it i got some error message saying "the resource is inaccessible and cannot be excavated". im not demanding...