Search results

1. Hego Damask

FYI: Hego's hunting tracker with noob skills and 2.0 gun

It is ok, as i wrote, the expectations were lower losses during skilling up the looter skills, not to profiting from day 1. I expected no month with profit before looter lvl 60 and seems i will have it in both of the first 2 month's. There are still 2 more days in November, so the 2nd month not...
  2. Hego Damask

2021 Otcober Starting the month with: 200 194 total skills Animal looter 39 Mutant looter 37 Robot looter 30 Gear: Started with BP-20 FEN T2 83% efficiency, later replaced with LR-40 FEN T7 with A105 improved 80.5% efficiency Ghost armor, for a short duration i used 3 uber armor parts mixed...
  3. Hego Damask

Greetings, Always were wondering what the low level 2.0 guns are really capable of with noob level's, when i were reading "ped printer in good hands" in their WTS advertisement's. My expectation's were low, like a bit reduced losses while my noob looter levels skilling up. The result's of the...
  4. 2021 October HOF.jpg

2021 October HOF.jpg

5. 2021 October tracker.jpg

2021 October tracker.jpg

6. Hego Damask

Selling: Divine Intervention Chip - BO REDUCED

SB offer here.
  7. Hego Damask

Selling: Salamander Armour Set (M) - BO REDUCED

SB offer here.
  8. Hego Damask

New Treasure Island, new contents

They look nice, however, it is enough to just look at the photo's and you can tell its not official, photo's looks too detailed, too nice to be official :)
  9. Hego Damask

What tt returns to expect and after how many hunts tt return normalize.

Running similar efficiency and looter skills, started my tracking at beginning of October when purchased a BP-20 fen, few weeks later traded up for an LR-40. 80.5% efficiency and currently lvl43 animal and mutant looter, so very close to your stats At 200k cycle since beginning of october im at...
  10. Hego Damask

Question: Game need to be started 2-3 times to work properly

Currently 33msec, but currently works, if i get the wrong start again i will check that too.
  11. Hego Damask

It happens with me when i click on the bottom part of the chat, can type WASD there, but my character not moves ;) Other than that, never happend with me. Today launch was again good at first time, 2/2 since verify.
  12. Hego Damask

Can MA confirm Rare Mayhem Tokens are meant to be dropping?

That is why i wrote "based on EL", i m aware of the website opener, but as we have no idea about it, we cant count with it. Most we know were looted from mobs, so this cry not really make any sense other than just to cry for something.
  13. Hego Damask

Can MA confirm Rare Mayhem Tokens are meant to be dropping?

Rare tokens are more rare than the ring itself. Before mayhem started there were multiple rings but no rare looted. During the event it is not really possible to tell how many was from mobs, how many was from boxes, unless somebody asks everybody who looted one. I have seen 2 that is sure from...
  14. Hego Damask

Price Check Possible price for Sollomate Mayhem Azuro?

If i have 7 rare and just the ammount of normal that needs for 1 item, i will take one, but well, yes, to be honest not really to sell it, just because "why not?"
  15. Hego Damask

I have 16 GB RAM, hyperX black DDR3 1600MHz Issue is goes for like a month now, sometimes need 2-3 start to run ok, sometimes ok for 1st time. It doesnt matter what i did, it can happen after playing 5 hours and i just got a DC - Crash - Cyclopsh depth instance close, i log back after 6 hour...
  16. Hego Damask

what graphic card/cpu u got btw ? AMD R9 290X 4GB and Intel I7-4770K 3.5 GHz 1150 The PC itself is around 7 years old, but i do not have issue with it in other games, well, not really played other games in past 1 month, so maybe i would have now in other games as well. But i do not experienced...
  17. Hego Damask

Hello there, Past weeks, maybe month, i have an issue with starting the game, is anybody else noticed it, is it MA / game side issue, or its from my side? Launching the game, most often need to restart 1 or 2 times to finally get everything working properly. Issue can be noticed immediately...
  18. Hego Damask

Selling: WTT LR-40 Tier7

Bump
  19. Hego Damask

Info: Gold Rush Results = SNAFU

Funny to see the HP limit category was won by 3 alts. To the 2nd guy, you fogot to hidden your alt on EL like the other two did. Just joking, obviously that is what every mentor first tell to his new discipline, go to EL and hide your profile.
  20. Hego Damask

Help: Gear (upgrade) Advice

The big ones have much lower MU, as not many player can use them. Also, i can translate uber to noob Evey recommended to use them, not to buy them, you obviously need to loot 5, and sell 4 of them and repeat it as many times as the 5th runs out of TT :cool:
  21. Hego Damask

Help: Gear (upgrade) Advice

Tier up the power claw to T5, that plus dmg, more kill, more cycle will be a lot of extra tokens and boxes during a 1 month long merry mayhem.
  22. Hego Damask

Selling: ArMatrix LP-70, FEN Edition T7

Did you commented all the 100 other without BO loor 2.0 gun sales threads in the past 1 year, or you just dont like OP? This is pretty common with loot 2.0 guns.
  23. Hego Damask

HW Mayhem Results

98 257 ped cycled 94,77% return after mu already sold -4269 ped (mostly shrapnel conversion and mission ammo reward) unsold mu with current price's for calculation 5754 token *0.6 = 3452 ped 1252 boxes *2 = 2504 ped theoretical profit: 1687 ped + some output, 1 F mayhem part low tt, Gold...
  24. Hego Damask

Selling: WTT LR-40 Tier7

Bump
  25. Hego Damask

Mayhem tokens rate and some calc

Once they refreshed it for 2021, which is middle of december, the same as halloween boxes + candy which is the cheapest reload pill exist, - the useless tons of halloween clothes, and a better ring, as i doubt they can come out with a worse, or even a similar trash ring.