Search results

1. San

What do you do to break-up monotony?

Run out of money. Otherwise, enjoy the monotony, because, why would you play a game you don't like?
  2. San

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

@Msturlese We can argue about semantics all day, it doesn't answer any relevant questions. Of course the deeds wouldn't exist without the game, like any company share wouldn't exist without an actual business entity. But you don't need to be interested in that at all. Many investors in shares or...
  3. San

The deeds are, independently from the game itself. You can treat them as purely passive investment without being interested in any pixels.
  4. San

This remark was not related to game content, but to information pertaining to an investment. And no, not "investment" in in-game gear and information you may be able to use in gainful ways, but to a real financial product. Different standards apply to this sort of things. It is nothing new that...
  5. San

Nobody asked for user account information, but for investment security in form of evidence that ownership can no longer be challenged. As posted above, rulings in this case are public information, only that they can't be easily found and interpreted by those not familiar with the Swedish...
  6. San

Suggestion: Empty Skill Implant

The suggestion is not new in various forms. It is often perceived as wrong that there are such obstacles to trading skills. There are some foreseeable consequences, however, if they were removed.
  7. San

Suggestion: Using UA for repairing gear

Suggested this a while ago here, the ensuing discussion might help: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/universal-ammo-for-melee-repair.249118/ There are some considerations regarding balancing but we never reached a conclusion, lacking inside information or any kind of...
  8. San

Is it this? - https://www.domstol.se/patent--och-marknadsoverdomstolen/patent--och-marknadsoverdomstolens-avgoranden/2021/103627/ The counterparty is named only by initials "D. S.", which is consistent with the name we have seen associated with "Deathifier". According to the linked protocol...
  9. San

Re. all of the above, mine and others: I really don't want to complain about seeing TI revived again and I'm sure it will be appreciated, where game content is concerned. As for the investment side of things, without any kind of information about the closure reached with the previous owner and...
  10. San

Sorry, but nobody ever says what they really mean in this field, rightful privacy aside.
  11. San

As usual, so many are stating their guesses as facts. We don't know exactly what went down with Deathifier. Before we do, I'm not buying.
  12. San

using entropia pocket when you dont own a mobile phone ?

It felt flimsy and fragile the moment I held it in my hand. They are not built to last, even if some do if you treat them carefully. From a professional background in electronics I was used to a different standard for anything critical. Anyway, this is a thing of the past now. Of course you're...
  13. San

I can accept people not wanting to use certain items or technologies, for whatever reasons of their own even if I don't agree with them. However, "everyone has one nowadays" is not a good argument at all. In this case, rejection just isn't consistent with holding an online account with...
  14. San

The gold card has been superceded. I'm also not 100% convinced by all this stuff but what we have now is industry standard, like the same as for your bank account if you use any online banking. For the game, you don't need any of these things if you don't use 2FA. You -should- use 2FA when the...
  15. San

Has that always been there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space:_1999
  16. San

Entropia Universe 17.11.0 Release Notes

Not at all. I had my own tool running for a while now, so do others. Those who don't track are actually doing it wrong, or don't mind their money. It is very good to have this data available by simpler technical means now, also eases the load on their servers. Bots have been doing this already...
  17. San

There is a new option "toggle loot displayed" under "combat messages", "skill messages" and "other". I haven't fully tested it yet since in the first short round of gameplay none of my equipment reached low repair status, but surely someone will report very soon if it works as intended. Edit...
  18. San

This is the most enjoyable kind of updates, small incremental changes which add a lot to QoL. Thank you :tiphat:
  19. San

News: Server Downtime for Release

The exact loot received in chat protocol, solo not in team. That is cool, thanks!
  20. San

Info: PCGamer article on Entropia Universe

There is more to the reasons behind my (and probably others') dropping it like a hot potato after initially being supportive, but going into this again would derail the thread. I'm not sure what the hype is about, PED is not a currency which stands on its own and has survived the test of time...
  21. San

Info: PCGamer article on Entropia Universe

I think this was attempted with "DeepToken" but the community wasn't unanimous about it at the time, and then something happened to that project.
  22. San

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

I like the new format, most of all good riddance to the chipping tactics. I'm still not ready to fund a major competition but at last it inspires trying. To those who complain it isn't a competition anymore: The part we don't know (unless I missed it) is how many rare tokens are put into the...
  23. San

How do gun towers know

This is the same effect as e.g. when hunting things like Chirpy and they survive your first shot and start running, you don't even try to chase it, instead wait until it's out of sight where it will immediately stop, then you can just go and pick it up from there. To clarify how this works for...
  24. San

Suggestion: ONE platform for information sharing

This seems very outdated. I'm not using the feed myself, just did a quick search that it exists. It would be good if there was an obvious link to the data the forum bots pick up (maybe there is an I am blind, too?) Not sure how many know to use a newsreader anyway. I'm getting PMs already. What...
  25. San

Suggestion: ONE platform for information sharing

The RSS link is a bit hidden or (I guess) the feed might not contain all sections so that it doesn't get shown with all articles. Other than that, I wouldn't know how to make it more obvious where the news are. Bertha and the other forum bots only relay them with varying delay depending on their...