Search results

1. Uncle Mo

Entropia Universe 17.12.0 Release Notes

Links to the other updates. Big props Bertha Bot!
  2. Uncle Mo

Uber: After 14 years I finally got a 5 digit hof!

Huge grats lady! Perfect day for you too.
  3. Uncle Mo

Can a key purchase during a withdrawal period delay or cancel the withdrawal?

Title really. I have a withdrawal pending but it would be nice to crack open a few boxes in the mean time.
  4. Uncle Mo

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated Withdrawal on Nov 4, 2021.
  5. Uncle Mo

Question: What drives you to go on with EU ?

I'm a fucking degenerate.
  6. Uncle Mo

Selling: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You could use the Windows Snip Tool to make screen captures and upload those to Imgur if you'd like a professional looking advert.
  7. Uncle Mo

Selling: WTS Mission Galactica Coin Purple (Level 6) and 143 Rad Conveyers.

Sold for B/O /Thread Hello all, I am looking to sell a Mission Galactica Coin (Purple) and 143 Rad Conveyors as a combo. This would put you on your way to secure the Improved Restoration Chip. Price is 8000 PED. Regards, Luri UncleMo Nightshade I will monitor this thread and PM's...
  8. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified Tier 2

I inferred no criticism from you good sir. You have my respect. o7
  9. Uncle Mo

Yea I'm just going by the sales history. My price is exactly what the last one sold for.
  10. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C) | Super Fun To Drive

I've never seen the Sleipnir being described as being quick, at anything really.
  11. Uncle Mo

As indicated below the picture, the price is +13000 good sir. :p
  12. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C) | Super Fun To Drive

Transferred to AH. /thread Hello all, I am selling my CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C). This car is a blast to drive and has plenty of speed, acceleration, and power to go up hills quickly. They don't often come up for sale so grab this while you can. It's great for mining or getting to the hard...
  13. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling | Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Ed. T7 | Restoration Chip, Adjusted | Divine Intervention Chip | Teleportation Chip 2, Adjusted | Mindforce Blowout!

Remaining chip sent to AH. /thread Hello all, I have the following mindforce chips for sale. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1568 Divine Intervention Chip - Price: Transferred to AH http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Teleportation&id=24 I will monitor...
  14. Uncle Mo

Hello all, I am selling my FAP, the EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified. Currently at tier 2.99 with a TIR of 119/200. Price is TT+ 13,000. I will monitor this thread and PM's. You can also reach me on Discord @ Purple Polo Player#3859
  15. Uncle Mo

Selling: *sold* Auction Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted Tier 3.90 - Buyout Bonus 483 Tier 4 Components *sold*

SOLD FOR BUYOUT. /THREAD Dear Fellow Entropians, I am auctioning my Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted. Current Tier is 3.90 and with a TIR of 144/200, it tiers up quickly. With a range of 140M, you can easily mow down Araneatrox, Neconu, and the like without being touched. It's been a great...
  16. Uncle Mo

Selling: Auction Emik Enigma L4 Tier 9 with option for Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified.

Transferred to AH. /thread Greetings Fellow Entropians, I am selling my wonderful Emik Enigma L4 Tier 9.08 BLP pistol with a TIR of 139/200 for the last level. This is a fantastic upgrade for those coming off an Adjusted Maddox or the like. You can pump out some serious DPS without breaking...