Search results

1. Uncle Mo

Can a key purchase during a withdrawal period delay or cancel the withdrawal?

Title really. I have a withdrawal pending but it would be nice to crack open a few boxes in the mean time.
  2. Uncle Mo

Selling: WTS Mission Galactica Coin Purple (Level 6) and 143 Rad Conveyers.

Sold for B/O /Thread Hello all, I am looking to sell a Mission Galactica Coin (Purple) and 143 Rad Conveyors as a combo. This would put you on your way to secure the Improved Restoration Chip. Price is 8000 PED. Regards, Luri UncleMo Nightshade I will monitor this thread and PM's...
  3. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C) | Super Fun To Drive

Transferred to AH. /thread Hello all, I am selling my CDF Light Scout Vehicle (C). This car is a blast to drive and has plenty of speed, acceleration, and power to go up hills quickly. They don't often come up for sale so grab this while you can. It's great for mining or getting to the hard...
  4. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling | Arsonistic Chip 3, TEN Ed. T7 | Restoration Chip, Adjusted | Divine Intervention Chip | Teleportation Chip 2, Adjusted | Mindforce Blowout!

Remaining chip sent to AH. /thread Hello all, I have the following mindforce chips for sale. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1568 Divine Intervention Chip - Price: Transferred to AH http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Teleportation&id=24 I will monitor...
  5. Uncle Mo

Selling: Selling EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified Tier 2

Hello all, I am selling my FAP, the EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified. Currently at tier 2.99 with a TIR of 119/200. Price is TT+ 13,000. I will monitor this thread and PM's. You can also reach me on Discord @ Purple Polo Player#3859
  6. Uncle Mo

Selling: *sold* Auction Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted Tier 3.90 - Buyout Bonus 483 Tier 4 Components *sold*

SOLD FOR BUYOUT. /THREAD Dear Fellow Entropians, I am auctioning my Meckel & Loch ML-35, Adjusted. Current Tier is 3.90 and with a TIR of 144/200, it tiers up quickly. With a range of 140M, you can easily mow down Araneatrox, Neconu, and the like without being touched. It's been a great...
  7. Uncle Mo

Selling: Auction Emik Enigma L4 Tier 9 with option for Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified.

Transferred to AH. /thread Greetings Fellow Entropians, I am selling my wonderful Emik Enigma L4 Tier 9.08 BLP pistol with a TIR of 139/200 for the last level. This is a fantastic upgrade for those coming off an Adjusted Maddox or the like. You can pump out some serious DPS without breaking...
  8. Uncle Mo

Selling: Closed

Hi all, The Dehera Immolation Sword is currently Tier 5.03 with an awesome TIR of 142/200. This is being sold without amp or enhancers but I've included a picture so you can see the possible efficiency of 61.9% (with a Melee Trauma 6, enhancers, and M-Matrix). SOLD FOR BUYOUT. Fi/Ra/Co Evil...
  9. Uncle Mo

Selling: Closed

Hello all, I've decided to change up my gear and it's time for me to part with my beloved Arson Chip 3, TEN Edition, Tier 7.14. Not in a hurry to sell and don't really want to sell. This has been a perfect match for my pistols. Buyout is +8500 You can PM me here or contact me in game. Luri...
  10. Uncle Mo

MA You Fixed Opal And Gems. It's Time To Do The Same Thing To Tier Components! Adjust Tier Requirements On Certain Items Too.

Folks, The same issue that was affecting Opal and tier gems is plaguing Tier Component drop rates. Tier 3 Components for instance are currently around 750% markup with a yearly markup of 420% and a decade markup of 194%. It's out of hand. Mindark, you know the problem. You know the solution...
  11. Uncle Mo

Selling: MADDOX 4, ADJUSTED TIER 6.30 144/200 & Fi/Ra/Co Beast *PRICE LOWERED*

Hello all! It's time for me to move on from this wonderful pistol. Since I returned to Entropia, I leveled up my skills with this and an Ecotron v 15e Prototype. This pistol pairs well with an Arsonistic Chip of choice. It's great for demolishing mid-level mobs like Ambulimax, Atrox, Bots...
  12. Uncle Mo

Buying: EMIK Enigma L4 - FOUND ONE - END OF THREAD

Hello all, I am in the market for this pistol. Looking for the right one. Will consider lower tier with a nice tier rate or high tier. PM me here or best is to contact me in game or on stream. Luri UncleMo Nightshade in game or twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer Offering PED or Tier 6 Adjusted Maddox...
  13. Uncle Mo

At what point can we expect a solution to the severe lag that plagues the servers?

Server lag today has been especially horrid and the lag issues seem to be getting progressively worse. Is Mindark even investigating the issue? The lag seems to be prominent when looting, and during new mob placement. I would reject the notion that all the lag is coming from excess players as...
  14. Uncle Mo

Suggestion: Increase The Drop Rate On Animal Skins

Hello all, I just finished a two hour event of Berycled hunting. I didn't receive one, not even one Berycled skin drop. What is up with the drop rates? I heard that a certain VU broke them and nothing has been done since. Since returning to Entropia five weeks ago, I've notice there is a...
  15. Uncle Mo

PlanetCalypsoForum Help How To Submit A Ticket For Forum Help?

Hi all, One of my viewers is having trouble starting and replying to forum threads. I believe he is a new account. Is there a waiting period before people can reply to threads after signing up? Is there a place to submit support tickets for forum related help? Thanks, UncleMo
  16. Uncle Mo

Selling: Ghost (M) Full Set, High Tier #'s, Below AH

Hello all, I am selling a full set of Ghost (M). The pieces have some very nice tier numbers and the Arms are already at Tier 1. Remaining Tiers Arms - 127,85,140,108... Chest - 125,118,118,109... Thigh - 175,126,105,171... Gloves - 126,117,132,121... Face - 91,100,62,122... Foot -...
  17. Uncle Mo

Mayhem Defense Mob Difficulty Compared To Annihilation. Would Love Some Help Or Insight.

Hello all, I'm a returning player from back in 2013 and it's awesome to be back. There's so many familiar faces. At any rate, this is my first Mayhem event and I have some concerns and questions about the Defense Mode mobs like the Defense Eviscerator. I'm participating at Level 4. I practiced...
  18. Uncle Mo

Question: When to expect a withdrawl started on April 11, 2014?

Hello all, I initiated a 10K PED withdrawal on April 11, 2014 and another smaller one on April 26, 2014. When should I expect to receive those? FYI I live in the United States and I haven't made a deposit in well over a year. I mention this because it is way passed the time where I could...
  19. Uncle Mo

Can't find friend requests.

Hello all, I have a couple of pending friend requests but I can't seem to see them on the message center. What I'm I doing wrong? Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks Uncle Mo
  20. Uncle Mo

Testing the time

Testing the time
  21. Uncle Mo

Selling: Enhancer Blueprint Collection 30 Total. 3 Day Auction Start Bid is 1 PED!!!!

Greetings Entropians, Welcome to this auction for a collection of Enhancer Blueprints. Here's a list of the blueprints you will be bidding on and their quality ratings. This is an excellent way to fill in or start up your Enhancer BP collection. Level 1 Armor Defense Enhancer I - 18.8...
  22. Uncle Mo

Selling: Auction Jarhead (M) Unlimited Full Set - Excellent Tiers! - 3 Days Only No Reserve!

Greetings Entropians, Welcome to this auction for a full set of Jarhead (Male) Unlimited armour. I have taken considerable time collecting this set and searching for high tiered pieces. These are the tiers of each piece and the remaining tier levels. Thigh Guards - Tier 1 - 113, 115, 128...
  23. Uncle Mo

Selling: Auction Gremlin (M) Unlimited Full Set - Excellent Tiers! - 3 Days Only No Reserve!

Greetings Entropians, Welcome to this auction for a full set of Gremlin (Male) Unlimited armour. I have taken considerable time collecting this set and searching for high tiered pieces. These are the tiers of each piece and the remaining tier levels. Face Guard - Tier 1 - 173, 156, 119...
  24. Uncle Mo

Selling: Armor Plate Auction 5 sets-3B-4A-5B-6A-6b 3 Day Liquidation Auction!

Greetings Entropians, Welcome to this liquidation auction featuring 5 sets of Armor Plating. There are seven plates per set for a total of 35 items. The plates are 3B's, 4A's, 5B's, 6A's, and 6B's. Current TT value is 801.5 PED. These plates are staple items to have as a hunter and this is...
  25. Uncle Mo

Buying: Set of Anti Virus Armour Male

Please PM me if you can craft this.