Search results

1. B

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

It's comments like these that make others say they want to boycott NTI altogether. It's an attitude of winning a game of monopoly and rubbing it in the other players faces the whole evening. Enjoy your unique mobs, I'll have fun with the pletora of equally unique mobs on six other planets...
  2. B

Dude, where did you get the assumption that 1. I was planning to spend it big on NTI? and 2. That I don't share my money or charity nor do anything for the community of my town?
  3. B

Yes, please make a NTI return thread. I'm curious to see what I missed out of by approx. 30 min.
  4. B

Dude, I took me longer to get sick an tired of people like you saying "you knew the date and time" then the NTI shares took to sell out. Next time consider that people live in different time zones, work in shifts, can't always take a day off, have to care for family members, take children to...
  5. B

Some Europeans are pissed off when they logged on at 12:00 UTC (read me). Fuck this MA, why did you drop them all in one bunch and/or allow one player to buy over 25% of all shares? Happy Capitalism Day! Bah, I'm disappointed and angry and sad. [Moderated: Rule 2.2]
  6. B

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

I had taken a look at some of the mêlée FEN/Loot 2.0 weapons, but they're either lvl 10 or the markup is way out of my reach :( I've looted a Cryo 10 (L) lately that I haven't maxed yet. I can buy a MF-Delta for that and see how it goes. I've had some oke results with the Cryo 9 (L)s that I've...
  7. 7800 Clubs.jpg

7800 Clubs.jpg

8. Yuka 055.jpg

Yuka 055.jpg

9. Yuka 057.jpg

Yuka 057.jpg

10. PRINT SCREEN 2021-11-27 21-4-36.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2021-11-27 21-4-36.jpg

11. 7800 Longblades.jpg

7800 Longblades.jpg

12. Stage 6 Navi.jpg

Stage 6 Navi.jpg

13. B

Question: Will Treasure island deeds be worth it.

Treasure Island is on Calypso, because that was the only planet in the known (Project) Entropia Universe at the time of the original sale. I hope you're right and that the community (or just the 'shareholders') will get a say in the density and maturity of these mobs. All robots are a...
  14. B

Warning! This post contains lots of what if's and speculations. First off, I have a data sheet of all my hunts since the past 3-4 years and with all the globals from those hunts as well. I don't mine or craft much, and therefor I've left that data out of these calculations. I looked back to my...
  15. B

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

I'm still going on with Navies and Korwils and more of the same. First hunt was on Jori though, because I had just a little bit of time to play. Second was on Jori too, to break the MF-chip that I was using. One more Navi hunt and then I went for the Korwils again. I had some good globals there...
  16. Korwil 120.jpg

Korwil 120.jpg

17. Korwil 128.jpg

Korwil 128.jpg

18. Bs.Ax.55L Maxed-out.jpg

Bs.Ax.55L Maxed-out.jpg

19. PRINT SCREEN 2021-11-14 16-35-1.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2021-11-14 16-35-1.jpg

20. B

Fi/Ra/Co Beast amplifier rental service

I wish I knew this a few days ago. My apologies :censored:
  21. B

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

Korwil / Navi / Korwil / Navi. That's the shortest version of this update. First three Korwil hunts, where on I didn't get much loot. Maybe because I was using the Jungle Stalker on two of these hunts because I was out of PEDs to repair my mace, but had plenty of Shrapnel to go with. I did...
  22. 6000 Wounding.jpg

6000 Wounding.jpg

23. Clubber over Swordsman at Level 60.jpg

Clubber over Swordsman at Level 60.jpg

24. Level 60 One Handed Clubber (Dmg).jpg

Level 60 One Handed Clubber (Dmg).jpg

25. Navi 095.jpg

Navi 095.jpg