Search results

1. girtsn

Is it ok for PP to have private spawning parties?

In my opinion there is quite a difference between borrowing official items and spawning mobs, spawning for selected few ("private") and randomly promotionally. I have no problem with the latter. The OP mixes it all together.
  2. girtsn

Is it ok for PP to have private spawning parties?

as the one with most solo Gorgon kills, I can say - be careful what you wish for...
  3. girtsn

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Another barely green month, had a nice daudaormur hof which saved the day at least by this much :) November 2021 = +267 hunting (97.19% tt)
  4. girtsn

List of good and other developments of the Universe

Credit where credit is due, the TEN items will be distributed in 2021 after all (what is time when you are omnipotent) + 2021 December - new ()EN event, distributing stuff that was not given out in the TEN event
  5. girtsn

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Heh gods of Entropia work in mysterious ways as well as the regular ones do, what is some 7 years when you are omnipotent :D Wondering, about some things still 1. is the M helmet coming? 2. did my endless bumping on the forum (which was stopped by locking the thread on subject) worked just with...
  6. girtsn

Market manipulation, how ?

assumption - "whoever bought all pyrite from game" is an entity with a shared goal assumption - "knew that pyrite will be moved & scattered" (first question to ask should be "if knew" not "how knew") assumption - "whoever leaked info" perhaps there should be another in-game profession...
  7. girtsn

Buying: Daudaormur fangs / armor parts M (modified and higher)

bump it up right now
  8. girtsn

Selling: range enhancers T1-T7

bump it up right now
  9. girtsn

Selling: 1M+ bulk skills, uber-ish items

bump it up right now
  10. girtsn

HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

I tried for some runs, but too much effort and I would be in any case streaming boring grinds on the same mob, messi stream is way more exciting than my boring grind ever would be
  11. girtsn

HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

another one bites the golden dust :)
  12. 20211123-daudaormur-13k .jpg

20211123-daudaormur-13k .jpg

13. girtsn

Buying: Daudaormur fangs / armor parts M (modified and higher)

bump it up right now
  14. girtsn

bump it up right now
  15. girtsn

bump it up right now
  16. girtsn

Info: Correction Equipment Methodology Skill Influence

its the same issue there as well, 5% and 5% is not the best good match for these profstandings, i have contacted jdegre to check this out
  17. girtsn

Info: Correction Equipment Methodology Skill Influence

indeed, with 5% and 5% in eq meth and ind I am getting 67.3396 calculation, while game shows 67.3973 if adapting to 6% and 4%, calculation becomes 67.3969
  18. girtsn

bump it up please
  19. girtsn

bump it up please