Search results

1. wizz

Help: Noob guide?

Instead get the free hoverpod from ark. Nice and cheap ride. Very eco with low oil consumption.
  2. wizz

Suggestion: need more tier comps!

instead of making it personal, you could also just discuss the mentioned arguments.
  3. wizz

Buying: Titan F

lol, was thinking the same. Cheeky, nice and round. It dresses of very well! :p
  4. wizz

Suggestion: need more tier comps!

Well, then don't. Nobody forces you to tier it up. Sell your PoE and buy angel instead if you want to tier. Thinking your way, I could argue how unfair it is that my weapon only gives back 91% TT while others give back 97% for the same amount of ammo used. How is that fair? So, what you have...
  5. wizz

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

ok, so I should just see it as some marketing tool? Just to draw in extra players?
  6. wizz

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

"play to earn crypto" can you explain what the difference is in earning PED or earning whatever other crypto token?
  7. wizz

Exactly. And that's exactly the reason why Entropia should NOT get into the crypto madness. We peasants just want PED because that's what we understand ;)
  8. wizz

*stares at his current crypto account* Let's not do this, ok? PED, steady as she goes! Let's keep it that way. Thanks. It's funny that a lot of crypto freaks give as reason that they don't trust the dollar. It's to unstable and shit like that. But somehow they don't care about their coins...
  9. wizz

Neconu

Ok fair enough. If they aren't there anymore, that would surely be a good reason! :ROFLMAO: ;) If I have the time I will have a look around to see if they're still gone.
  10. wizz

Neconu

lol, you quoted the post with the information you want. But you deleted that part ;) *edit* I've edited the post a bit for your convenience ;)
  11. wizz

Neconu

Why pay 4% tax of you can hunt them without tax??
  12. wizz

Snarg

Or just go to the cave instance. few snargs, quickly respawning. Perfect for the daily
  13. wizz

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

19 with a :bump:
  14. wizz

Question: What is a "reseller"?

again, the point of view from the uber grinder. That YOU care so much about green lines doesnt mean others do. Some just like to trade and don't care to endlessly click the same mob all day. They enjoy the search for bargains, and the trhill of the sell for profit. But you made it very clear...
  15. wizz

Question: What is a "reseller"?

funny. The point of view from a uber grinder. Trading IS a fundamental part of this game! And it is a profession! Always has been. Without trade there is no RCE! Trading XXX @boxes. Trading XX @voting machine. Ring any bell? Oh wait, that was before your time here....
  16. wizz

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

yeah, I guess that was wrong of me and I apologise for that. Entropia is also a life....for some. And I need to learn to respect that as well. Just as well as they need to learn to respect that other people have other lives outside of entropia. And neither should be judged by that ;)
  17. wizz

Hahaha, thanks for all the attention 😀 Now, back to work..uhhh...play! Lol, how sad can you be to judge a man by his online time in entropia? Or by how many mobs he auto clicked. At least in the old days grinding was a real thing when there wasn't an auto click function. But now, well done if...
  18. wizz

Ohohoh, the "ubers". They think they're the only ones playing this game. And they think that their way is the only way to play. Must be sad standing alone at the top. There's 1000 play styles and you just play 1 of them, Messi. Dont be a condescending prick because you can be online for 20...
  19. wizz

Dude, serious? Did you even see my original question? Or do you just want to troll? I have done mayhem for myself. Not much because I'm building a house and that requires time. I dont need evidence that mayhem can be profitable. I believe that. And my question to Evey was an honest one. But...
  20. wizz

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hilarious! So I need to educate myself, for what? For not having a Fen weapon? For not pressing F on the same mob for 20 hours per day?!?! Lol, you're so funny! Speaking about keyboard warrior. Try again.
  21. wizz

Care to explain? What do you mean with leaching of everyone else? How can I possibly leech from anybody? I'm just a noob who knows nothing! How could I leech you? or anyone else? Btw, leeching, funny that you use it. because aren't folks like Evy leeching on the playerbase with their profits...
  22. wizz

Again, hence my just and honest question to Evey. I was just curious how much you can actually make with grinding. But I guess you may only claim that you make huge profits but dont need to quantify.
  23. wizz

I thought the OP was about Mayhem. hence my question about MAYHEM but maybe I'm mistaken
  24. wizz

Sure. It's nice. Not bad for a braindead job o_O But to call 8$ per hour "uber" and to call yourself a professional and to piss on others because they dont. Hmmmm... I guess all is relative.
  25. wizz

Did you forget to read the OP? That's what this thread is about! Sure, you can ask. I lost roughly 1,2k on only just over 10k spend this mayhem. No time to play more now.