Search results

1. I

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

So update from my side: BC-60+42P, BC-55+37P TT IN: 307 077,07 TT OUT: 287 000,75 TT RETURN: 93,46%(-20 076,32) No big multis, no items, 1 Rare token.
  2. I

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

So mabey I share my results: Animal looter 42lvl BC-60+42p amps Imp ares TT IN: 256 948,70 TT OUT: 240 339,06 93,54% TT( -16 609,64peds) 1 hof 1,4k peds, nothing more. Looks like everyone getting hofs around me but Im getting shit.
  3. I

FYI: Mayhem Redulite Adventures with low afordable equipment

I do the same, sometimes hunting for the full day, 12 up to 18h and it doesnt change anything for me, same as you I have sometimes 3-4 globals in short period of time but they never get me back on track with tt. MA just f*ing like to steal from me, thats all.
  4. I

FYI: Mayhem Redulite Adventures with low afordable equipment

Nice numbers, I can only dream about such, burning tons of peds with BC-60+42p amp with imp ares and Im below 94% with total of 101k peds ammo burned :)
  5. I

News: 10 Year Space Anniversary Event

You need to add also armors to the list :D Randy Randy Getz has found a rare item (Chronicle Gloves, TEN Edition (F)) with a value of 31 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
  6. I

What tt returns to expect and after how many hunts tt return normalize.

Im trying too search mu, but it looks kinda sketchy, dont think you can find so eazy 5% mu. Currently im sitting in cyclops depths and for me looks like there is hidden 5% tax but I can be wrong. Cycled almost 26k peds on Thrio berserkers with the total tt loss of -2484,62peds ( 90,37%) Switched...
  7. I

And that is a good advice. I really like to hunt, stop only because mining was paying off better but now when I have some better eff gun I had to try again. I dont have big bankroll for my hunt, mabey max 50k peds so Im bit afraid till my returns be stable at 97% I can drain my pedcard to 0. I...
  8. I

I will not argue with person who even dont know that there are 2 spawns of thorifoids in one room on the right side so before 2nd is finished 1st one already respawning but you know ofc better :)
  9. I

Most of the time because of Tier 3 components I need for rising bc-30 to lvl3
  10. I

Do you make any accusations in my direction? If yes can you share any evidence that im boting? If you are bad at math and cant calculate how much per 1h you can squeez from BC-30+amp + enh+ 14% reload then save it.
  11. I

I have question to ppl who are hunting on daily basis. How long you need to hunt to see a reliable and stable tt returns on lets say 96-97% tt. Im asking because lately im testing my BC-30 Mod+Beast and its rather terrible than even avg. I was hoping to see results close to 95-96, not 91-92 like...
  12. I

Selling: T1.99 Genesis Star Excavator Improved +20,5k

bump, still looking
  13. I

Selling: T1.99 Genesis Star Excavator Improved +20,5k

bump, price lowered
  14. I

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Anyone have info if Mayhem tokens really drop from boxes? Ive open in total 200 and did not had even a 1[Mayhem Token]
  15. I

News: Halloween Mayhem Issue

On the begin loot was pretty ok, after instances were gone from event list window I experienced dropdown in loot inside cat3 with almost no globals.
  16. I

Selling: No longer available

Start reading sometimes Rules & terms of the forum... 5.1 - Auction Competition If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to...