Search results

1. S

Selling: Paneleon Spec Imperium (M)

armour has sold
  2. S

Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

i'm 106 now.
  3. S

daily bump.
  4. S

Selling full Paneleon Spec Imperium (M) Impact = 50 Burn = 25 Cut = 17 Thigh & Helm are tier 3.99 all other pieces are 2.99 Price = SOLD Peds preferred but all offers will be considered.
  5. S

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Agreed, if MA thought they were a good buy at 800,000 units they would have just done 1mill units or 1.5mil. However, after a day of hunting they may have thought 'we messed this up, better buy them back ourselves"
  6. S

Zombie Mutant

Using paneleon spec and some big elec plates I fully protected against 3 attacks, so the remaining dam was all pen. Then I did the same with pen plates and got the elec dam. Then I used goblin + impact plates to discover the cut damage. Once I had pen/elec/cut the remainder was obviously impact.
  7. S

Zombie Mutant

I did some more tests on cat 1 zombies and am almost certain the correct distribution is: Impact = 33.33% pen = 33.33% cut = 16.66% elec = 16.66%
  8. S

News: Halloween Mayhem Issue

Halloween creature control pills have lost their graphics, what kind of spaghetti code or u guys dealing with? lol
  9. S

News: Halloween Mayhem Issue

Server going down in 1hr
  10. S

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Just thought I'd quote an earlier post by me.
  11. S

My pessimistic side thinks they'll be 1 rare token in loot for every 10 in boxes, but I hope I'm wrong.
  12. S

Not even a day to test the new instance? You guys are pretty confident, but I guess with your track record of absolute perfection it's warranted.
  13. S

Falling damage doesn't increase (so much for those weakened cells) No point comparing it to a perf ares for people who don't have 7kped to buy one. With the corrected 5min timer I'd be happy with it as a replacement (or addition) to using pills.
  14. S

You're not a good English speaker and yet you're argueing about the meaning of a possibly ambiguous sentance??? Anyway, it's unlikely to be a profitable argument from me as they could just change the description to mean what the ring actually does rather than changing the ring itself. The big...
  15. S

Weapon cells have nothing to do with it, how woild that cause u to take more damage? Actually, I don't think ammo has been refered to as cells ingame since they merged light and heavy ammo. The ring description is clearly talking about your bodies cells. The damage should be (mob dam -...
  16. S

I know I said it was pretty shit earlier but I'll I don't go in RDI so wouldn't know. It says yours cells are weakening and then increases the mobs damage?
  17. S

No, I stood around in town doing nothing and it still kept going up every minute
  18. S

I tried dieing, reloging, flying to space, eating a creature pill - this would have been a bug if it worked, but I tried it :) Yes you could use it in a similar way to earth shock, but I still think it's wrong. If the description was 'causes mobs to attack more agressively' then I would have...
  19. S

I think the ring is bugged, I've sent a support so we'll see what happens. First thing is that the timer is 5 mins but it's increasing every 1 min. Second is that it doesn't increase the damage you recieve it increases the damage the mob does, and how would your cells weakening cause a mob to...
  20. S

lol 2021 ring dropped before event started
  21. S

So where did they get it from?
  22. S

oh, I guess they posted it on discord where 100% of players go to see whats happening. apart from the lifesteal that's a prety shit ring.