Search results

1. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

my bad, i guess 🤷‍♂️ @Nanashana - if you end up adding more fields for all of the suggestions coming in, maybe a "simple view" and "detailed view" could be toggled.
  2. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

half of your suggestions are already included? hope this helps: (click an image thumbnail to enlarge)
  3. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

You can manually enter data for things like Armor decay or Healing Decay (at least until those are added), etc Edit: I hadn't used that column yet until you asked about it... I see that it clears the figure entered if you delete another run, so I guess it's rather useless at this point 🙃
  4. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

if windows10 try deleting (or renaming, etc.) C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\EULogger\runs.json you are right, your cost numbers would be incorrect which would make your spent and return % incorrect
  5. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

Click on the run you want to delete and a dialog will appear below to delete. To Note: Screenshot on Global doesn't work?
  6. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

I Ran LootNanny 0.0.6, deleted a log, closed LootNanny. I Ran LootNanny 0.0.6 about an hour later and ALL logs are gone. Couldn't get a run to start, closed, reopened, got a run to start, old logs came back :oops: Also, the text on Streamer Window goes beyond the window size now. So I changed...
  7. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I found the issue, ESC > Options > Interface > Show Action Text in System Chat. Now I have combat stats. Also, is it possible to remember the Streamer Window screen location? And can Skills tracked increase beyond 10? I look forward to updates on your TODO...
  8. iHadAFunday

Loot Tracker Tool

Hi, I just downloaded version 0.0.5 - I notice each time sweat is looted, the "Creatures Looted" count increases by 1. This makes return % inaccurate when swunting? Combat is not recorded, I am only getting Loot and Skill info - I must be doing something wrong? Total Skill Gain resets each run...