Search results

1. Legends

Selling: Shop Keepers: 5k each

b - u - m - p
  2. Legends

Price Check Fruit Prices

The only thing that I am aware of that makes one fruit different than another is Gardening. The BPs which use the Transgen Fruits use only one fruit or another and when these blueprints were dropping, the Transgen Bombardo was in much higher demand then the others because that was the fruit...
  3. Legends

MAYHEM ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor

The Mayhem Armor Shop is currently optimized for the upcoming Halloween Mayhem The primary damage type for the Halloween Mayhem as I understand, is: Priority #1: Penetration Priority #2: Impact also some Electric some Cut Possible Armor Set-ups (from strongest to weakest): Cat. ARMOR...
  4. Legends

What armor set + plate suits well for Halloween mayhem?

The primary damage type for the Halloween Mayhem as I understand, is: Priority #1: Penetration Priority #2: Impact also some Electric some Cut ARMOR PENETRATION IMPACT ELECTRIC TOTAL PLATE for ANNIHILATION PLATE for SURVIVAL Sentinel 59.5 68 6 133.5 AP-42 Electric AP-xx Electric...
  5. Legends

There were at least 4 sales recorded at 5k recently, some reseller got lucky and snatched one for 4500 in the middle of all that but 5k is the current going price for them. I think the reason for this is pretty simple, the running theme for Estates and Shops in Entropia is a scarcity of item...
  6. shop keeper chart.jpg

shop keeper chart.jpg

7. market.jpg

market.jpg

8. Legends

ANIMAL ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 15 September 2020
  9. Legends

MAYHEM ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 15 September 2020
  10. Legends

b - u - m - p
  11. Legends

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

It's a very complex topic, and very contentious. Almost anyone you talk to is bound to have their own opinion of how the loot system actually works. One thing is for sure, there is a tremendous amount of randomity entered into the outcome, randomness on top of randomness. If you stop and think...
  12. Legends

Entropia Merchandise

I want a "I passed on Compet!" t-shirt ;)
  13. Legends

Question: Question for Shop: Booth owners

Yeah it says "You are not Permitted" or something like that, the shop keeper doesn't open.
  14. Legends

If you have a Shop Keeper at your booth, and the Estate is set to private, only the people on your guest list will be able to access the Shop Keeper :)
  15. Legends

b - u - m - p
  16. Legends

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Well there's a mini update/patch for PP in early October, and judging on the past 2 years, I'd say we might see another universe-wide VU by end of November? I'm sure it'll be before the end of the year.
  17. Legends

Laser weapons ladder

Back in the day I remember using Korss H350 (L) and H380 (L) to get past those levels but they haven't dropped in years and I don't know if anything has replaced those in game.
  18. Legends

Selling: SOLD - Ares Ring, Perfected

With rings it doesn't really matter, the market history on that is so up and down, in 4 months from now, this price will seem ridiculous, I'm almost certain of it.
  19. Legends

FYI: little crafting guide

This is only 2.5 hours worth but most of my crafting runs end up like this on maxed BPs:
  20. 42 percent.JPG

42 percent.JPG

21. Legends

ROBOT ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 13 September 2020 Full set of Adjusted Jaguar (M) in stock! :yay: AP-66 Burn (L) armor plates in stock! :yay:
  22. Legends

FYI: little crafting guide

I like what you have so far Alukat. My only disagreement would be on this: My data shows that on Limited BPs (all maxed BPs), I have an average of 42% successes in the long-term. Other than that I like the guide, I think it's a very good starting point for anyone wishing to orient themselves...
  23. Legends

b - u - m - p
  24. Legends

I can test it out on my Booths on RT but yeah, I doubt it will work because they are outdoors and I know on Land Plots for example, even when they are set to Private, you can still walk through them, you just can't enter any snugs. So it doesn't quite work the way that you were hoping. For what...
  25. Legends

What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

Ah ok sure, that's a pretty bold statement and no one should try to enter any certainty into something as unpredictable as the loot system in Entropia. So I'll try and make a statement which I think is more accurate and level headed: Your odds of profiting from crafting are better if your...