Search results

1. D

Question: Why are Eomon on a LA

Ok simples enough :) thanks
  2. D

Question: Why are Eomon on a LA

Hia, ive not been on much and may have missed something in an announcement. Im curious why Eomon have been spawned in a land area this year? also does that deduct from what should be caly loot which would in turn be added to a cld payment if it was on caly? cheers Dom :)
  3. D

Selling: Selling Osseocollum Lands. LA51 + LA25

Bumping this one , Osseo lands are back on the market
  4. D

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Hia whats your full avatar name please? EDIT - Gun KimBoom Kim you seem to be there (I use CTRL-F), does not seem to have picked up any globals. I will check back on the records and pm you
  5. D

Hia guys, sorry for the delay. Life has been running away with me recently. June is calculated and will be uploaded shortly. Im still transitioning from the old pcf, Its going to take some getting used too so please bear with me. RIP old Pcf you will be missed
  6. D

PCF Forum Migration Complete

arrrg sorry but I really dont like it. the old forum had flow, this one is messy
  7. D

LA25 Osseo Outpost CLD Give Away

Osseo bump - any points gained now will roll over for next month, a few people have asked about the monthly reset.
  8. D

Hia, yes that is correct
  9. D

Bump ing :yay:
  10. D

Bumping :yay:
  11. D

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Thanks MA for finally coming forward but you do really need to get a grip on your creation. The community is in uproar, the mayhem events are crucial for your lights to stay on. Keeping a level playing field is of upmost importance. In short - the punishment should fit the crime, You cant ban...
  12. D

BUMPING CLD prizes
  13. D

Bumping :yay:
  14. D

Isle Of Lost Avatars - Rocktropia - New Owner!

Gratz, gl with your LA :)
  15. D

New event for LA25 is >> here<< We have a total of 3 X CLD - 3 x CLDx that will be won Can be combined with the mega markup event Good luck