Search results

1. D

Wrong stats on gun?

Lets call it the mad glamber. Win big or come back naked. 😁
  2. D

Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

Looks like 99% of top level players are using the same thing, this is not good. This is game breaking. Reset attributes or make this bot available for everyone.
  3. D

Help: Returning Player weapon advice..

you have to set a goal. What level of creatures are you aiming for? Do you have a mission in mind (sorry for boring codex lol ) You can kill mobs very quick if it has 100hp and you have a 50dps weapon.
  4. D

Help: Returning Player weapon advice..

Welcome back :) Many differents choices possible but it very depends on what you want to hunt... ! If u want to kill mobs very quick, you need the biggest dps you can get. lvl 18 doesn't open very high dps unless u go for a lvl 100 no req weapon. gl skilling
  5. D

Selling: Time/Lease on my BP-70 Perfected in Exchange for Tiering Costs

Disclaimer: I'm not a math genius and these numbers are estimates. Specific savings will be marginally variable from examples above. Perfect end for this wall of text :D
  6. D

Selling: Book of Apocalypse

+400 bid from me
  7. D

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Just an other scam 😁
  8. D

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

Typical ma things, you get to use when you are a big spender. Happened before and will always be. Like special access to items and referal systems.
  9. D

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

looks like its fine after rebooting thanks
  10. D

congratulations to messi

Always has been the case with this game over the years. Some people has more conexions. Look how he showed he had a referral link somewhere in an other thread. Now try to get one for yourself. It is pyramidal scheme, classical.
  11. D

World's top#1 Most geared avatar

How did you get a referral link?
  12. D

I did log in today because...

I do to log in because I like virtual worlds. Although, much of it has been explored, I still like it. Who knows someday some clunky meteors might crash into some planets and change the future. I really miss the old role playing colonists model but I guess we are in industrialist Era. I do log...
  13. D

EU Magazines & Newspapers

Can read the gate with old pe music(found on youtube) for a good blast from the past 😉
  14. D

Entropia Universe 16.0.3 Release Notes

It doesn't work in cursor mode. But rebkean said earlier it is left click now but I have not tried it yet. Hunting with cursor mode and mostly with mouse was changed with this update. It is not as easy or intuitive like pre update.
  15. D

Cost to play issue, is EU value for money to you?

From my point of view, the game is more fair to all now, loot balance is better since 2.0. Cost of play is less, only problem is the size of your bankroll need to be pretty big if you want to play 4-5 hours a day and average out. Now an work on in-game content.
  16. D

Entropia Universe 16.0.3 Release Notes

you can't right click now to loot mob, am i doing something wrong?
  17. D

no looters after VU16

You must have played in an instance. I know the feeling
  18. D

I am pis###

Fact is you have to put some effort now. At least till someone find the road. Hunter will need healer so your profession is not dead for sure. As if you could be able to do cooking or swelling while healing, not sure
  19. D

I am pis###

What i would do is : Make a team to see hp bars then use lock target to switch between available avatar, then use the action key to fap. Make sure you are in third person mode as it is easier to see everyone. The only downside imo is that the third person view is very short now than it...
  20. D

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

This is so not true. Try clicking on the ground to move to change the camera and then just right click on the mob you wish to kill. either you can just press F and it moves to next target. Hunting is a lot smoother now, you just need to adapt.
  21. D

just press the F key
  22. D

also in the option you can choose the camera to be left sided
  23. D

you shouldn't press the wheel but just use scroll
  24. D

Im having the camera either over the shoulder or behing the avatar, you can choose for that. You must be doing something wrong. Go third person by pressing v, now just use mouse wheel to put the camera where you need. V and ALT are now the most valuable keys.
  25. D

It toggles then, if you stay mouse mode, and third person pressing V and Alt, you just have to right click the next target, its not that hard. Also you can then use mouse wheel to zoom or dezoom from the shoulder and choose the position you prefer.