Search results

1. G

Price Check Fruit Prices

If they are all the same and they are all go to the one bucket in the end then why avg. monthly price for Bombardo is 139k% and for Caroot is 400k%?
  2. G

What is meant by 'eco' hunting?

Yes @Orion my bad. Now I think I understand, but then it means that there is no difference if you kill 20 pec mob with 20 pec (optimal) weapon or 100pec weapon. "Quality Loot" will be always 25% of "optimal kill cost" so 5 pec. The difference will be only in shrapnel amount. I understand that...
  3. G

Price Check Fruit Prices

Depends on fruit type I think.
  4. G

Thanks for quick explanation. I guess here: you ment "Quality Loot" = 25 pec? One more question. What is "optimal cost": is it defined by MA per mob? Does someone really checked that and for example killed Exarosaur Young with big weapon and received few PED loot for them?
  5. G

That seems realy bad solution but I need to read more about this Loot 2.0 system to understand probably. Since I returned to game I trid to reduce cost of killing mob (skills, no armor, finishers etc.) simply believed that amount of loot is not connected to that...
  6. G

Wow...didn't know about that. So if I kill weak mob with small gun and overall cost will be 0.20PED then if I kill THE SAME mob with big gun and overall cost will be 1PED (overkill) then I'm supposed to get better loot in second scenario? Please tell me that's not the case...
  7. G

Can you elaborate on this topic? Why descreasing [ped cost/kill] make no sense? That...make no sense to me :D
  8. G

Laser weapons ladder

Yeah saw them on wiki too but again LLC3 and 4 are to low and LLC6 and 8 are not available on auction.
  9. G

Laser weapons ladder

Oh! I don't know these weapons so maybe this is it. What I'm trying to say is that I cannot see nothing decent between starting weapon and for example this X3. For first one around 100PED bankroll will do the trick, but if for second one you need 1500PED bankroll then it's huge difference and...
  10. G

Laser weapons ladder

Yeah I did calculations (rough) for X2 but if X3 is tt+550 then it's a different story. I consider small hunt as around 1000 shots on mobs that I can kil with around 8 shots (that's just MY definition) so with X3 shot cost around 4.12 pec it's more than 50 ped for short run. Consider having...
  11. G

Laser weapons ladder

There is currently no X3 listed on AH and X2 is around 250p (X3 probably more expensive) so I'm not sure if this is an option. Let's take scenario: Player buy starter pack to start in EU. Z12 Barbarella + around 140p for ammo. After a while he max out Barbarella. To switch to X2 he would need...
  12. G

Laser weapons ladder

ArMatrix LR-10 (L) seems pretty nice but it's too soon (10-15 skill lvl and 19.5dmg/sec vs 5dmg/s Barbarella). Looking for something decent in between. Like I said Breer guns look good (like M2a (L)) but I don't understand why I cannot buy them on Auction and in auction history cannot see lot of...
  13. G

Laser weapons ladder

Hello. Just returned to the game after 10 years and I have some problem with weapons selection.. I've max out Z12 Barbarella recently and cannot really find next gun to progress with my skills. Unlimited guns are very expensive and for (L) guns the selection is very poor. Breer series seems...
  14. G

Selling: WTS Sollomate Opalo

BUMP!
  15. G

New Old Adventure :)

Hunt Update: I've finished few runs. Feels like these Exo pests are reproducing too fast and my Z12 Barbarella cannot handle them. I kill one and two others pop out. Exo Hydra o_O Anyway.. after 18 runs I have these results: hunt cost result result % #hit/mob dmg comments 20 21,15...
  16. hit.jpg

hit.jpg

17. G

bump!
  18. G

First run finished! It was 20 PED run. hunting mainly Exarosaur Young (few Matures, Old, also Snarksnots but this is not included in Avg. #hit/mob and ped_cost/mob stats) Around 80 Exarousaurs Young were brutally smashed from Calypso Planet! :eek: cost TT results TT results % Avg...
  19. ex2.jpg

ex2.jpg

20. G

I've played this game around 12 yers ago... I was so-called "reseller" back then and made some profit. After some time I just sold all my skills and cash out. I thought this game was long dead and forgot about it completely... NOW I AM BACK!! Not to earn cash, just for fun. I am sentimental...
  21. ex.jpg

ex.jpg

22. G

Selling this old rifle to nostalgic player ;) tt+20
  23. G

Taking on a crafting disciple - do you have stamina?

Hello! I have just registered and read your post. If you are searching for one more disciple i will be very happy to join.. I always wanted to start crafting but i didn't have any good mentor to do that.. I am playing Entropia Universe for about two months. Little hunt and mining.. I started...