2. Few Scars

TAMED KARMOOSH !!

Gratz, how did you get past the massive Boss in the waves
  3. Few Scars

Selling: 1 Stamina = 100 Stamina Tokens = 10.000 Rare Pleak Wings

Honest player, very helpful!
  4. Few Scars

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Hi MY I would strongly suggest the CEO make a statement. We as your clients have no idea what the current roadmap is. We asked many questions in the previous AMA and it would be pointless unless we get clear answer. I will give you an example Question: MindArk created Landplots/Snug buildings...
  5. facemask avatar.jpg

facemask avatar.jpg

6. Few Scars

Devs a surgical face mask suggestion

Devs Seeming that the whole world is in the depths of COVID, why not put surgical face masks in game as well? Options of different colours and custom colour/texture options? Cheers Bjorn
  7. Few Scars

Question: Tezlapod skin

Does Tezlapod still drop its skin/hide. I havent seen any on auction in years. Cheers Bjorn
  8. Few Scars

New Forum Opinion

It's clean...why did all my points go and my Signature
  9. Few Scars

Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale

Well, it has been exactly 3 months and still no package from MindArk. They asked me for an order number in the support case, but I don't have this. Surely they should have a record of the transaction? Not heard from them in 2 weeks now...
  10. Few Scars

Bring back our stars

Once upon a time, veteran players who had contributed to the forum collected stars. Then 'star gate' happened and they were removed due to some infighting. My suggestion would be that if you collect enough rep to gain a star, it becomes a permanent mark on your profile, unless removed by a...
  11. Few Scars

Entropia Universe Merchandise Sale

Did anyone receive an order number or email when they made the purchase? All I have is my credit card transaction.
  12. Few Scars

Webshop orders?

Hey I ordered some items from the 75% off sale on March 31. My creditcard was debited by MindArk without issue. The goods still haven't arrived in Australia. Anyone else having this issue? Bjorn
  13. Few Scars

Suggestion: Mind Force "Wallet"

Great idea, I would support that. Maybe also increasing the storage limit on planetary inventory from 500 to 2000 items and make the storage terminals have interplanetary accessibility.
  14. Few Scars

Selling: Starfinder for sale taking best offer.

Oh, what peak was that? A Starfinder with a SI of 20K would be around 55-60KPED depending on cost of Gold to upgrade the SI over the years. 50KPED is lowball IMO.
  15. Few Scars

MankiniGate

Is there a copyright issue with the Mankini? I don't understand why of all things Manikinis' are planet bound? How much of the Rocktopia stuff, which has no SciFi association at all be allowed to be spawned on other planets. ie various race cars, etc I agree the Mankini should be freed, I also...
  16. Few Scars

Question for MY|Mindark

Hi My I hope you are settling in well. I have a question dating back to 2014 where the following was stated; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?231-Galactic-Transport Developer Notes #10 - Galactic Transport In the upcoming Entropia Universe Version Update 15.1 (currently...
  17. Few Scars

Taming Karmoosh Aleef?

I found the stable outside Nafar village and the Kenda NPC. But she would talk unless you have the Nawacore MK3. I have the 4 parts of the Nawacore MK2, went to the Nawacore agent who just seems to want to buy sweat or get you to kill TabTab. So the question is, once you get the Nawacore MK...
  18. Few Scars

Taming Karmoosh Aleef?

Hi all So in the update for Toulan, New Taming Content (edited for this post) . Introducing Toulan's new tameable creature "Karmoosh Aleef" . Toulan Master Tamer NPC Kenda, have been moved from Nahar City to Stable and now has 2 Missions. I can't find this NPC Kenda anywhere. Mission ...
  19. Few Scars

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Well currently 1 AUD is buying 0.69 USD, so for Australians its good as our deposits go further. I wouldn't worry too much as China and Japan own Trillions of USD bonds so it isn't in their interest to let the US economy falter. Yes there will be a big ass recession/depression in the US due to...
  20. Few Scars

I am curious about community opinion on HK

Is he talking about Hong Kong? shhhhh PRC may be monitoring us :laugh:
  21. Few Scars

state of the universe

I think there is only one programmer left at MA. His job is to rebadge mayhem events. I suspect the new Community manager resigned already. As for the State of the Universe address....no point as nothing happening Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4 :laugh:
  22. Few Scars

Buying: Dune Rider Armor (M)

I recommend you submit a support case and ask why it isnt dropping in loot anymore?
  23. Few Scars

Calypso Land Plots

Hi Calypso Devs Just a simple question. Many of use bought Land Plots on Calypso with the promise of various housing upgrades and a farming system which would be integrated into the economy. So far we have only seen Snugs being able to be built...where are the other buildings all these years...
  24. Few Scars

Over 2k for land deeds.

It does seem that CLDs ended up being an ongoing investment when their use in Land Plots became clearly useless. I wish I had kept my CLDx now.