Search results

1. C

Please increase ESI drop rate!

Please stop people chipping out to stay in the selected CAT.. THAT should be your plea ffs... Supply and demand. Cmon man. Drop more ESI so people can select their CAT more.. WTF??!!
  2. C

Weapon Damage Enhancer Prices.

Wait What? They just made Opals drop more after 18 months of that guy holding us to ransom. And you guys think that that is now the norm? These guys are passing off the increase in Pyrite onto players.. But.. The damn Output amp components are 110% down from 220%. Ok.. Just drop everyone a IMK2...
  3. C

New Forum Opinion

I like it. I had to come up with a new password even I couldn't remember, but I like it.
  4. C

MankiniGate

Something tells me this was sneakily added by the PP in order to even some score. All of the bikini pictures were on the top of the pile and the mankini was underneath and thats how it got rubberstamped. Lets face it. IT IS HIDEOUS!! It makes a bit of a mockery of the game really. Imagine...
  5. C

Yog Pet Buff Issue

You're hired!!! Coffee machine is in the hall, and you get extra hour for lunch on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday!!!;););) My point is they should be punished. A ban on all Mayhems for at least a year or two might appease, but doing nothing.. That ain't gonna wash. It seems that the general...
  6. C

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Then, as this precedent is set, I will fully exploit ANY exploit I come across in the future WITHOUT reporting it as a bug. This is the example MA HAS SET. And THIS will be the defence for any future exploit by me or anyone else. An easy way out now will lead to a much bigger problem down the...
  7. C

Summer Mayhem Update

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316619-Reporting-use-of-Bot
  8. C

Summer Mayhem Update

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: "I never had my pet out"... "OK, so I had my pet out, but ONLY to exploit a different kind of exploit"... Keep diggin' people.. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  9. C

Summer Mayhem Update

Oh wow.. Redulite, Dev chips, 100 QR bp's, now Pet buff exploits.... I'm coming down on the side of the game was up, lets try and get out of this. How on earth do they expect us to take this game seriously anymore?? The people who exploited the 100QR BP mostake didn't get punished, and the...
  10. C

Easter Mayhem 2020

Who the F*** decided that the place you spawn when you die, is so far away from the Exit? Never-mind the cost of the armor I lose trying to get out of the instance, it is soo annoying. It has to be on purpose. No-one could be that incompetent. Fix it.
  11. C

Ancient Greece Shares

Is this how a release of shares for a territory meeting goes at MA HQ..? "We need money. OK.. Well that Crystal Palace share thing we did a while back seemed to work pretty well. Right lets do that then. OK.. How much do you need? I am thinking about, well the same as Crystal Palace.. Like...
  12. C

Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

Has a V.U ever left soo many people scratching their heads asking "WTF" Before? Bp's, Damage Enhancers, Efficiency, Stackables, Lootables, Exploits, Amps, Weapon Damage, Boosted Bp's, Extra Missions.. And most of that wasn't in the release notes...
  13. C

Stackable Blueprints From The Technician

"This bug should really not have happened but maybe is a blessing in disguise. A honeypot for all those opportunistic characters who ought to have no place in anything with a social function. I hope they flush them down the toilet. All of them. (If this follows, I'd be inclined to think it...
  14. C

Weapon Enhancers Changed

Same with the Bp's.. In a side note.. The efficiency of the weapon doesn't seem to be altered by the damage enhancers either. I think it is a great idea to add the amp to the damage. Also not affecting the Efficiency is good too.. But I feel BOTH are unintended, maybe as the efficiency seems...
  15. C

Again.. The sentiment is "Let's Profit from this". Maybe they will leave it, in which case you can go anytime. Maybe it is a mistake, which is an exploit. Quite admirable.
  16. C

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the...
  17. C

So I was wondering about all these UL 100 QR Blueprints that were put on the Auction House pretty soon after the V.U. I haven't seen that many low level blueprints available from the technician being sold at 100QR. So I tried to buy a Blueprint from the Technician.. I selected 100, and boom...
  18. C

Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt T4.99

iirc there is MU on it for a sale of 2k.. i'll bid that.
  19. C

connection issues

No No... It is obviously a conspiracy against him. Because he feels hard done by... Didn't see all of the other Avatars affected run to the forum to post about it. I get a real narcissistic vibe right now. Which is probably why the situation is like it is.# I'm quitting.. (But I can't live...
  20. C

Armor Plates

. . . .
  21. C

Armor Plates

A while back I posted a thread relating to the advertisement of the new AP- Armor plates on the loader screen. This was removed, without reason or notification being given... I understand we operate mainly in controlled states, but it still would have been nice to receive a notification as to...
  22. C

How do auction orders work?

And I thought all of those orders outbidding each other by 1 Pec, were just for fun... sheesh.
  23. C

no looters after VU16

I can back this up.. Sabakuma, so not a big thing at the time, just carried on so no screen shots. Same message " This creature didn't carry any loot ".. Only happened that one time.
  24. C

broken stuff (collection thread)

Had a " This creature didn't carry any loot "!!! Is no loot back? The switching of weapon to heal tool sometimes results in that " item busy " message. I think that used to be an issue a while ago, but was resolved.. Looks like both are back?
  25. C

Vomit Bucket

I just found the most appealing aspect of this V.U. If you fiddle with the horizontal and vertical camera offsets in the "esc/options/gameplay" menu it is possible to zoom out and have a 3rd person view that isn't limited to the avatar's perspective anymore.. ;););) I#m not sure how to...