Search results

1. I

Targeting

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  2. I

Creature control capsules

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  3. I

Support

Recently I have need to contact support on 2 issues. Mindark shows my value as a customer by not even replying to the cases, updated, ignored. One of the cases concerned blueprints boasting boosted status. These blueprints clearly state something like, will return much more value than input...
  4. I

Why?

5. I

Auction Orders

For many weeks now I have not been able to view any auction orders. I assumed this was just another MA fuckup or a "solution" to the problem with deed scammers. I have just heard other people are still able to view Orders, so it is just me? WTF?
  6. I

rare loot

7. I

advice please

8. I

Anyone streaming?

Hi guys/girls. Is anyone streaming EU today? Need my EU fix, I cant play, so I watch something fun and out of my budget. Thanks and good luck to all.
  9. I

Auction Fee Bug

For months now there has been a bug on the auction, that wont allow people with a low PED card to sell anything. Try and sell something and it says "insufficient balance". Not sure where Mindark learned Math, but where I come from 3.40 is more than 1.80. I am starting to get worried about my...
  10. I

Buying: Cdf xtlc 400

Im looking to buy CDF XTLC 400 for a reasonable price. PM your price if you have 1 for sale please.
  11. I

Items Vanished from Inventory

I was shooting at the RX Units at Twin Peaks and looted a full TT Skildek Decemator (L). 5 mins later I look in inventory and it has vanished. Many other people there where reporting the same thing.
  12. I

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad

sold by buyout