Search results

1. A

When I was new in this game!

First started with sweating, got bored after a day or two. Stoped playing for a year. came back with a little depo decided to go the crafting route. mechanical engineer level 0 + EP 1 QR 1 it was, success rate 1% or so, but fortunately looted a few high MU BPs on the small amount of successes...
  2. A

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

makes me wonder how they want to pull of that removal of tier upgrader in early 2020 in time :D
  3. A

Can a successful/sustainable Crafter give me a break down of their thinking?

i haven't been taught anything, i learned everything and became a successful crafter all by myself ;) i started my crafting career with a bankroll of 100-150 PED ;) Still pointing old and outdated stuff i see. MA has adressed the TT-return crafting bug already. However, i still think it's...
  4. A

There's not, you're just mixing things which don't belong together. Fyi: the stuff that ended badly, was stuff i predicted to end badly, but where you, Darth Revan and Evey kept insisting it would be good, to my regret, i let myself get talked into bad stuff by you folks a few times.
  5. A

I've always extrapolated what the true costs are going to be without having to actually run that super large amount of clicks. Worked out just fine. I very rarely had to play the guessing game.
  6. A

As it goes for me, crafting components for sale, never did end well... i had a higher rate of failed auctions on commonly crafted stuff, like the ones you've listed, than on stuff with N/A. That's why the advice to the OP to find his own niche in the game. Don't take it personal, the market is...
  7. A

just to point out that there's a lot more to crafting than what you're stating.
  8. A

anything that has N/A in the yearly history, because, many people, like you, go with low quantity of sales or N/A for a month and then every crafter considers it a dead craft while the demand for it increases over time. This can hold true for pretty much every craft. The tricky part is ofc to...
  9. A

Depends on the item, i made so much profit of items which even had a N/A in the yearly ^^ It's still possible that there's quite the demand but simply no supplier for a year. and ofc, It's risk vs. reward.
  10. A

I have to disagree, if you can find a decent niche as new player, then crafting can be a lot better than hunting/mining. Also hunting/mining knowledge is mostly worthless when it comes to crafting. @OP Just stay away from what others/everyone else is crafting, find your niche. Just like hunting...
  11. A

Info: The bug fix wish list

Can you fix the whole warp mine/warp drive thing? From what i've heard the component (generic transformer) to craft warp mines is no longer droping. There's Warp Drive 1-5 , but 2-5 are just useless atm because higher costs to make than 1 but no benefits over warp drive 1. If you don't want to...
  12. A

Monria Missions

The NPCs don't work and it's impossible to acception missions, pls fix.
  13. A

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

something like that would be a silly thing to do. Punishing many players, because one got lucky would be a good way to loose your playerbase
  14. A

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2017/09/27/Developer-Notes--14---Loot-2.0-Update.xml?
  15. A

FYI: little crafting guide

2 years old post, i guess the success rate and base return without multiplier may indeed not be accurate anymore. I'm gonna run some tests when i have time ^^
  16. A

Are Bp drops more common on max quantity or max condition?

pretty sure it's indifferent.
  17. A

You are invited

congrats =)
  18. A

What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

i did not say that anywhere. I said your claim EP1 is garantueed loss is false.
  19. A

What is the cheapest/most efficient Blue Print to Craft for general crafting skills?

the markup on EP is the EP recycle and other BPs. Not all TT-food crafts are garantueed loss. That's just the way it is. So do i.
  20. A

i just finished my monria daylie on tt-food craft and got EP recycle 1 & 2, so profit on that one too, even more than on the Durable hood run :D which proves my point that MU stuff may not be the best thing.
  21. A

Since i just did want to do the monria daylie on some tt-food crafts, why the f are there no ressources except oil in monria auction? xD Not even lysterium xD what's the trade channel for monria?
  22. A

EP 1 can provide the same profit, just with lower risk... for the monria daylie you got to do about 1500 clicks, which would be -1,5 PED @95% TT-return without EP recycle on EP1, durable hood at the click size would be about 15 PED loss @~90% TT-return without ep recycle, even more loss if...