Search results

1. miathan

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Unfair if having friends can give you a benefit in EU
  2. miathan

Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

Yeah, stop all revenue streams and only work on your dreams. I guess the share holders will be very happy.
  3. miathan

FYI: Ares ring Perfected @ 3800p

How could it depend on your weapon? It does depend if you have extra crit damage though.
  4. miathan

Overmine,re-bomb,mining next to other player?

Yeah! Make sure to base your facts on this. A player with massive experience based on EL... If you believe you will get 98% returns from everything regardless of what you do, well, I think you well get disappointed. For crafting and mining I don't know. For hunting this tread gives some numbers...
  5. miathan

What Slyk said :)
  6. miathan

The great Storage War 2022

The Codex has a tab for Meta. Today we only have "Attribute Challenge". Let's add some more! "Storage Challenge" driven by crafting or mining? 10 Points/Rank.
  7. miathan

In loot 2.0 you can't calculate to "recoup" the cost like that. Still a good ring though.
  8. miathan

Not possible to update mission specifications

Bump So sad that we can't add or modify missions. Or add/correcting any Blueprints information. Any hope getting this working again?
  9. miathan

Avoid the scammers

Trade terminal is a scam, only gives me 100%! How do I add this "Trade Terminal" to my ignore list? Obviously a service, not a scam... It's quite a lot of work getting the few PECs out of that loot. Doing the work yourself will get you those PECs, letting someone else do it will only give you...
  10. miathan

Help: Data needed to update jdegre optimizer skill curve

Yeah, I do get the rounding error to whole points. It's just that you mentioned the sine wave. The method with full TT chips is really good at capturing the overall trend but since a full TT gives more than 500 points (even at 50K skills) I think it will be mathematically impossible to resolve...
  11. miathan

From all data I have seen the sine wave continues with a period of 500 points. It will not be possible (or at least more difficult) to model it using this data though since a full tt chip gives you too many points. This data is still really valuable to see the overall trend. But to get the...
  12. miathan

Suggestion: Portable Stand

I like the idea! Could be dedicated areas for it.
  13. miathan

Suggestion: Make Loot Meaningful

Why not level 1000, non-sib?
  14. miathan

Increase in Scanning Information

Thread 'Utilize Codex to give information about the game' https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/utilize-codex-to-give-information-about-the-game.283669/ Similar but more aimed at codex
  15. miathan

News: Regarding the Issue in Easter Mayhem 2022

@My|MindArk Can you verify if you mean: "No participants were able to repeat the mission more than once" or "No participants were able to complete the mission more than once"
  16. miathan

Suggestion: special mayhem vendor item: backup server

100 rares and 1M normal tokens
  17. miathan

Suggestion: Make Loot Meaningful

Yes to both 1 and 2. Make the shrapnel excavated with a single use (or at least something like 10 PED per use). For 2 I agree but it should be done gradually in small steps and the effects should be observed by MA.
  18. miathan

Oh, that's smart :)
  19. miathan

Very good initiative! I would however suggest to not limit it to full tt chips. That way you can just browse for an implant on AH and check what it will give you.
  20. miathan

MINING IS GREAT :)

1000 double drops per day should be doable. That's 2000 bombs per day. Just 100 days to get to 200000 :)
  21. miathan

Not possible to update mission specifications

I always "Oops... something went wrong" when I try to update mission specifications. Not being able to do this is quite a serious issue.
  22. miathan

Python tools

matplotlib: https://matplotlib.org/
  23. miathan

Python tools

Have added bits and bobs over time to https://github.com/opentropia/pytropia Some notable things are that item-diff have nicer output and can take a file with MU to give output like: $ ./item-diff.py -m ~/Dropbox/eu/my-mu.json -a ~/Dropbox/eu/hunts/1135/start.json -b ~/Dropbox/eu/hunt...
  24. miathan

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

Agreed but also not agreed. TT is still relevant and looter and eff is relevant. Returns are TT + MU, both variables are important. Especially when your expected TT is like 91-94% instead of 98%. You need to invest/skill smart to try to push your TT% higher.