Search results

1. H

News: Notice

all international payment provider stopped support for russia. So anyway a russian person cannot deposit or withdrawl atm, even paypal is disabled. So Its just an announcment , dosnt make any difference in fact :=)
  2. H

News: Notice

Good move Mindark! Anyway Russian people cant use international payment systems so its not changing anything, exept creation of new avatars in fact ! Maybe the 140M russian people will start realize something is going wrong and do something when they wont be able to purchase or do anything
  3. H

Question: Why is AFK hunting bad? Assuming it does not interfere with another player's play.

I dont have any problem with people afk hunting since like it have been sayd, ma made everything possible for this to happen and they just feed the lootpool. But i have a problem for ma now doing everything possible for bots winning events. Just have a look on mayhem top 3 hunters that were...
  4. H

Selling: Christmas ring 2017 (interested in summer 2016/2019)

SB MET, auction end in 12 hours (21 ma time tonight)
  5. H

bumppppppppppppppppppppppp
  6. H

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  7. H

Selling Chritmas ring 2017 : SB 25.5K SB MET, auction end tonight 21 MA time BO 27K interested in trade including summer 2016 or 2019 pm
  8. H

Selling: ur 100k+ mtoken + 2 rare tokens for my 100k+ mtoken + 4 rare tokens

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppp
  9. H

if u dont know what tokens i m talking about, ur not the one i m looking for :D
  10. H

This selling thread is aiming for someone that is short in rare tokens to pick up an augmented or perfected weapons on token vendor Im aiming for a weapon that cost 2 rare tokens (but short in normal token so far) If you are aiming for a weapon that cost 3 or 4 rare tokens but u have only 2...
  11. H

How expensive is this Mayhem for you?

29k ped down so far. We are just buying tokens. Stupid event that is basically a bot contest. Look at top 3 hunters that havent sleeped 1h since 10 december..
  12. H

Selling: Unique Augmented Gorgon Harness F, vampiric green and blue cloak, mutated aurli bone piecex3, etc..

SB for harness is met, 48h before its gone if no other bid. minimum bid increment is 1k
  13. H

Selling: Unique Augmented Gorgon Harness F, vampiric green and blue cloak, mutated aurli bone piecex3, etc..

HARNESS SOLD Also selling the 2 halloween vampiriks cloaks (15 of each in game) The cloaks are clothes and dont provide any buff Blue one : 1.8K Green: 4,5K 3x mutated aurli bone piece: 700 each Crazy amounts of gorgon armors (+50 for a full set) full set of serpent plates (+70)
  14. H

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

So we had a place that was bought by a respected entropian "Deathifier", and well managed for years Then he suddently disapeared in the biggest shade ever and the place became dead for years. And now without an explanation on what makes that place, who is owned by someone, comes for sale for 800...
  15. H

Info: Gold Rush Results = SNAFU

whole Gold rush 2021 event was a joke anyway,winner could be named before the event start since it was just a dps contest. Too bad, Ark was one of the best planets years before and gold rush was a fun event in the past
  16. H

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

xD, Ma, even ur game tells u that ur new mayhem format sux :D back to old format!!!!
  17. H

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyhem :D
  18. H

Mindark, just put the stuff on auction and cancel all mayhems, will be basically the same
  19. H

- Botting is the company problem coz it will gives an unfair advantage to cheaters compared to "normal" players in the race to acquire the best items - If you wanna play 158h straight, u have a serious problem and should be adressed to a competent medical service. The company can be blamed if...
  20. H

Do Mindark plan to have a daily limit of tokens that can be dropped to prevent players from botting or having serious health issue? What is Mindark gonna do if a player dies becoz he plays 22h a day?
  21. H

Cheaters unbanned?

And some cheaters come back after 6 months "ban" and use their stolen tokens to make new profits. They dont even got the tokens removed. Insane.
  22. H

Will the drop rate of mayhem tokens be always the same or will it decrease after some hours in a day to avoid the 24 7 autobots hunting?