Search results

1. @"Bendorian"...

Selling: Master Coat (M,C) 100% [Silver, Burgundy, Dark Mauve colors + Cbase plastic texture]

The Master Coat is sold, a darksteel blue and burgundy color urban pattern shirt is listed at auction.
  2. @"Bendorian"...

Suggestion: I am looking for the increased health buff provided from the stables

Thank you for the reply. I use [Ares Ring (L)] combined with [Athenic Ring (L)] and would like to have the health buff from my level +20 pet, provided from the stables.
  3. @"Bendorian"...

Suggestion: I am looking for the increased health buff provided from the stables

I have visited all of the stables on Calypso and none of them is providing: Increased Health +12HP 20 7 days 40.00 ped Cape Corinth [61868, 88000] Nate Valley [36662, 33258] Port Atlantis [61648, 75377] Emerald Lakes [31608, 50242] Fort Ithaca [68803, 88005] Twin Peaks [77764, 76900]
  4. @"Bendorian"...

I am still looking for the increased health buff provided from the stables.
  5. @"Bendorian"...

Selling: Master Coat (M,C) 100% [Silver, Burgundy, Dark Mauve colors + Cbase plastic texture]

Basic male pants with cornsilk and burgundy dye has been sold.
  6. @"Bendorian"...

7. @"Bendorian"...

I have contacted a stable owner.
  8. @"Bendorian"...

9. @"Bendorian"...

10. @"Bendorian"...