Search results

1. Rawr66

Suggestion: Space Land Grab

1. yes please yes. ( also maybe spesific summons instead of summon all so i can stop getting hate mail when docked at caly ). 2. oh yes...! 3. not sure this would help the economy of the game since once you have a UL warpdrive the demand for the parts would end so the whole supply/demand chain...
  2. Rawr66

Not really... some just need to treat their customers better in this spesific case.
  3. Rawr66

Ugh... 15ped planetary tp... might as well just remove space at that point cause no one would bother going thru space at that point and you would make all the taxi or equus pilots compleatly irrelivant at that point. And we all know if space LA's to collect taxes on warps would only feed...
  4. Rawr66

Entropia Universe 17.15.0 Release Notes

And again they revert to the "Let's make people search for the patchnotes on 7 diffrent forums".
  5. Rawr66

redulite can be take again

There has been alot of ubers ( the kind that has their "MA guy on speed dial" ) that has claimed that nothing will happen if this bug is exploited. I honestly don't think MA would ban or punnish this many of their best customers. This has also been shown off live on twitch as an example and...
  6. Rawr66

Entropia Universe 17.14.0 Release Notes

If we ignore the politics of if we approve or not of the changes... I just gotta take my hat off and say ty MindArk for proper patch notes, easy to understand which is why there is so much feedback and that's a good thing. The formating together with the links to each forum makes it easy to...
  7. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Damn pixi... I will miss you.
  8. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

So... no bugfixes cause MA does not want to do the same work twice... almost nonexistant or dysfunctional customer support. How the heck is MA planning to survive 3-5years when people are legit quitting cause of how bad the customer support and unwillingness to fix bugs from MA's side... dude...
  9. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Yeah... importing one or two models is nothing but hype building for something that might be years away if the player base even survives that long cause of the MA support been the way it is.
  10. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Well the fact that there is no roadmap should be more than just a tiny clue that they have not started yet which means it's not just a one year away kind of thing like some hope.
  11. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Yeah... sorry man but that ticket has most likely never been sent to the PP. And if you ask for a recipe or an update you get a "This is not how things work" comment from the anonymous support agent. Yeah... templet copy pastas is not support... it will just burn customers out so keeping...
  12. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Bollocks... would you not need to put at least some effort into customer support if this was even true? Or is the two departments so disconnected that the board members and devs think that everything is fine cause they never checked and just assumed everything is ok? MindArks customer support is...
  13. Rawr66

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Ah, this should be a fun watch :)
  14. Rawr66

Entropia Universe 17.13.1 Release Notes

Yeah... you need to crawl 6 forums and hope there is any form of patchnotes on any of em. It's not uncommon that a patch has no patch or change log and if you ask support they will direct you to the forums with a templet response... better system is needed for sure since your not suppose to need...
  15. Rawr66

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Well... inventory still bugged so... that was not the patch... god i love how open and well mindark communicates :)
  16. Rawr66

[Quad-Wing Interceptor TEN-S] Open Biding

It's now in my hands :)
  17. Rawr66

I'we been eyeballing that quad ever since he looted it :)
  18. Rawr66

The only reason i'm even on this dramafest of a forum... at all... is cause a bid in VC does not count "on the forum" and i was asked to put it down in writing.
  19. Rawr66

yes super sus... don't bid on it let me have it.
  20. Rawr66

Ok people need to stop eating tinfoil hats it's not good for your diet. So... I guess by popular opinion one more person is either my alt or i'm someone elses alt... geeez.
  21. Rawr66

10k for not needing to pay MU on Caly SS damage bug ever again.