Search results

1. Mcshakerz

Selling: Pennywise's first sell out break :)

Everything has sold except the t5 strong claw and imp trauma 6
  2. Mcshakerz

Selling: T5 Strong Claw plus Improved Trauma 6

Bump for upgrading normal amp to improved amp
  3. Mcshakerz

Imp Hedoc is sold! Who wants a easter 2020 ring for 3k cheaper then market? :D
  4. Mcshakerz

Buying: Imp fap Fen/SGA, Mod 2600, Imp resto

Just buy my imp hedoc 😂 you already know 20k for isn’t even a bad price lol. I met you in the middle 😜
  5. Mcshakerz

Imp hedoc for 21k Full set of mod scales for 25k Easter 2020 ring for 22k
  6. Mcshakerz

Still got the good out deals going on. Everything is well below current market 🤘🏻
  7. Mcshakerz

Sunday bump!
  8. Mcshakerz

Angel armor has been sold. Which one of you are the next to take advantage of these awesome deals :D
  9. Mcshakerz

Everything will be below current MU by a decent bit. please feel free to ask questions and make offers :D
  10. Mcshakerz

still have a lot of great items for sale. message me with offers and such. pills are almost gone :D everything is below current MU
  11. Mcshakerz

My buddy may only be interested in the ring, and maybe scales. The rest is up for grabs. Feel free to message me with your offers.
  12. Mcshakerz

Well ladies and gentlemen, as the title says, it's time for me to part ways with EU for a little while. I have a lot of cool stuff for sale. and ofc, no item trades lol. If i know you in game, we might be able to work something out that helps both of us to make it cheaper for you. please feel...
  13. Mcshakerz

Youtube Adblocker for Edge

i think its adguard adblocker in the extentions
  14. Mcshakerz

Youtube Adblocker for Edge

i honestly have no idea what add blocker i use, but i dont get adds on youtube for my pc, and i dont pay for it
  15. Mcshakerz

Selling: T5 Strong Claw plus Improved Trauma 6

Back to the top!
  16. Mcshakerz

Selling: Golem pristine (sold)

sold for 5k
  17. Mcshakerz

Selling: Golem pristine (sold)

Sold for 5k
  18. Mcshakerz

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

So, when are you going to start taking the players thoughts into consideration? Most of the people playing this game have been around longer then the MA crew that keeps getting cycled out. Never once did you make a poll and ask the players what we think. No adjustment period or anything. Just...