Search results

1. I

Population of the Entropia Universe

Don´t bother. They still allow players to spam the game with cards from outside the deck. That "activity" you saw on auction went to the hands of MA. No more massive bidding orders war for gazzurdite :(
  2. I

Price is determined by price of components + accounting for expected loss of production. Nothing new here. Who buys metal residue? Its easy to get... yet everyone needs it. MU is demand vs offer not just demand. Oil in RL? not that expensive compared to gold... Shrapnel? Im all in for your...
  3. I

yes for metal residue as it was the transformation of mining loot to metal residue. Creating a high turnover cycle mining/crafting that at bottom would be near breakeven. The magic number 107%. It does not have index written on it but was the look to place to know if economy was inflationary at...
  4. I

2006/2014 pre EP metal res. 107% if that isn´t an index, what is? life blood off all crafted L items. At this point the only macroscopic problem was hunting loot not having enough use. What busted that "bubble" was the lvl13 FOMA exploit and its fix. cap on TT return and loot 2.0. Pre 2014...
  5. I

Suggestion: Refine anything into nanocubes, remove them from TT

Is it? last time I questioned about that BP using robot res. I got a no joy for an answer. Seems Vixen gears didnt count as robot comps. to allow for it. Could be wrong, just the answer I got. If so it´s a bug as it should count. This touches the point of all this threads. If the premise of...
  6. I

God forbid a player actually have to play the game to play!! Use a bit of rational thinking to find the best cheap bp to craft etc... Much easier to just deposit and leave it on auto click. Makes sense! Change EPs bp to drop robot component residue. Lets see how many would still craft it blindly!
  7. I

Thats a big bunch of bs Katie. This is a game with 3 main professions that should interact with each other to create an economy that flows. Not a game with redundant activitys that have no connection to each other. Thats why we end up complaining that there is no MU. Every activity players do...
  8. I

As long as nanos from tt are used in EP bps to produce metal residue all other base loot will be redundant. EP > Basic Filters EP > Simple 1 Springs and so on... No more condition crafting on all those recycling bps that used to clean up the economy. Like OP says. If everything could be...
  9. I

Thank you. Still waiting for your constructive input then... Like me and several other did in the aformentioned threads that exist already... I fail to see where is the negativity in pointing that we have discussed this already to the root cause and came up with preety much the same solution...
  10. I

You could have just as easy bumped one of the other threads with this discussion. The solution you came at was presented already. Question is why does MA want the economy to be turned off/ not enabled
  11. I

What is currently broken; what is fixed?

Rocket launchers still not working as expected. Ammo goes through target and ammo is lost.
  12. I

Suggestion: rocket launchers need fix ASAP

Really makes one wonder why we spend so much time/money/effort/caring in this game... One way street luv...ughh
  13. I

Suggestion: Repair UL items

@jetsina Well everyone is a unL user to some degree, including myself. So everyone would be affected by this. If we think about what and why it worked pre-2014 in the mining sub-economy we can find some parallel to what this achieves: - Metal residue hovered at the entropia magic number of...
  14. I

Suggestion: Repair UL items

I fail to understand where extenders and neopsion implants would be broken by something unrelated as a TT repair terminal? As the name says extenders... extend the use of an item. Does not repair it. Those existing bps of repair terminals are no good for this idea. They are far to expensive to...
  15. I

Suggestion: Make Loot Meaningful

Truth hurts....
  16. I

Then you are playing dumb!! Loot is the economy. Only if you have an economy you can make loot interesting/meaningfull. Let me use caps as well. YOU CANNOT DETACH ONE FROM THE OTHER!!! I understand you are not asking for suggestions. You re just pushing for a change that is absolute dogshit...
  17. I

Random events from time to time that push for materials sinking. Here is one: CDF latest news: Robots launched an attack on all planets. EMP bombs disabled all repair terminals. CDF will need at least a week to repair the terminals. Player help is needed with materials at locations. CDF...
  18. I

Or in other words. Adjust the game so only I can play it with my macro/bot while I sip my beer at the beach while leaving all other non bot players out of chance to loot something real. This is what I mean when I say unL uber players are detached from reality. They just brute force every little...
  19. I

Suggestion: Mechanism to stop macros / bots in Instances (Mayhem)

Let me suggest the obvious. MA creates a Game Integrity Team. I know, I know... Mindblowing idea!! Given the small playerbase, 3 guys could do a schedule all around the week and investigate data from avatars who are way above the averages, be it number of hours played, ROI. They have all data...
  20. I

3 people already talked about the real answers. you focused on the one that has no value and that everyone knows... Again, maybe you also just don´t like the solution...
  21. I

People already gave you answers. You choose to ignore them cause the solutions don´t suit you...
  22. I

Returns too avatar-based

Found this claim in another thread Vadio. It goes hand in hand with what you have been claiming. And my last mining runs also kind of support it. Could be just bad variance, but can also be a bug. Since the playerbase is actually the Q/A team in entropia I strongly suggest you try to replicate...
  23. I

Question: Is Mining Resources MU going up a good thing?

All of that are good ideas, excellent ones! Maybe a final product to what needs to be done. I have said before as well that I would prefer a more fundamentally good solution than the simple patch they talk about. All those ideas won´t work as planned long as people have bypass BPs to craft on...
  24. I

What to mine at the beginning?

- Use the path to max f-105 to map the planets and get a feel for how mining works. When maxed f-105 look at the map you built and draw some conclusions. It wont take long to get there. - Do only enmatters if low on ped. You will accumulate more resources of one type quickly to sell and cycle...
  25. I

Question: Is Mining Resources MU going up a good thing?

It has been that way forever. Some things are worth more than others even in mining. Or do you account for those rare bps at the beginning of the crafting run? I understand they are SOOTOs... And as such not part of our math. The worthless stuff in mining had a purpose to serve in game before...