Search results

1. M

Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

What MF path? There is none with usable efficiency below 100k to my knowledge. I would love MF but since there is nothing usable in this 30-50k price range the Camo was a nice addition. Loot one and shoot me a message if you want to sell it :)
  2. M

Buying: Camo Arms BGH

Sold 25k peds of deeds so more ped free for a weapon trade. Hit me with your price :)
  3. M

Buying: Camo Arms BGH

Paying with Arkadia Moon deed + peds. Hit me with your price :)
  4. M

Selling: auction: [Camo Arms BGH] 6 days left

Any idea how long you will run an auction? Liquidating items now as I'm interested around this price :)
  5. M

Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

I'm before @messi91 posts about Macdonalds 😎
  6. M

Palindrome Uber (15551 Eomon Mature)

Palindrome is the shit! GZ!
  7. M

Selling: Arkadia Moon Deed

Looking to sell some of these. Price is according to how many you want :) Shoot me a PM here or ingame
  8. M

Selling: SOLD! EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented

Due to a possible deal related to my trade thread for LB-40 I'm looking to sell this. tier 3.99 - 76.8 efficiency unamped (77.9% with imp105). Nice eco and dpp for a cost effective way of playing. Trade for a low tiered lb40+peds from my end is possible :) BO 35k peds - SOLD...
  9. ep38.jpg

ep38.jpg

10. M

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved

up up
  11. M

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

what about some youngs or mature spawns?
  12. M

Old spawn was OK but they hit slightly harder.
  13. M

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved

Got a high eff blade and want a high eff ranged gun instead? Looking to trade my EWE EP-38 Night Special Tier 3.9, Augmented for a LB-40, Improved. Low tier is preferred since I'm not looking to add a ton of ped but feel free to send me your offer.
  14. M

Selling: Pennywise's first sell out break :)

What is SB on the claw?
  15. M

Without boxes it might be fine. Maybe that was their solution to crowded spawns.
  16. M

Suggestion: Space Land Grab

See, the service ain't even worth doing for the owners. That's how crappy it is atm :)
  17. M

Suggestion: Space Land Grab

Space is ruining the PPs like it is now and there's a ton of players not bothering or traveling very rare due to the only working economy and auction beeing on caly. There are many ways to solve the issue but doing what has been done for so many years for even longer time is for sure not going...
  18. M

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

Except only a very small portion of EU does loot able pvp. It's not crowded planetside either.
  19. M

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Maybe the funny theories of tax will be dead now that so many see that 4-5%of their loot on top of the normal losses goes to tax and deed holders :) it ain't 5% fun to hunt aurli :p
  20. M

Question: Bug or Feature - Space Stations lack space faring facilities

This is an intended feature to recruite more players and give a positive experience of the game. Or wait..?
  21. M

Buying: Lion armor parts (F)

bumpybump
  22. M

Price Check BC-80 augmented

The only issue when buying at peak before a price crash is that the value will fall more than on that car. When not buying at a inflated peak before a fall I would agreed :)
  23. M

Selling: Omegaton M2870 Improved T8.29 - LF upgrade ....**SOLD**

You do need a reality check on that number if you want a trade to happen :p (just ment to help)
  24. M

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

It's sold out now so next on the list is abandon project :D
  25. M

Eomon Migration 2022

They could do it on TI but it would have to be without revenue paid to deeds or else it would (or should) upset other deed holders and PPs. They could celebrate the removal of lootable space and interplanetary auctions by having the migration spread across the universe. Now that would be...