Search results

1. S

How space can ruin game experience

Nothing to be mad about, you enter lootable pvp with many warnings, every lootable item is labeled as lootable. Get warp next time when you carry valuable stuff.
  2. S

Suggestion: A simple dynamic change

Disqusting, she's old and dirty, and you paid her. Good for her I guess :)
  3. S

Suggestion: A simple dynamic change

your drug dealer scammed you again.
  4. S

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

noooo bring stalkers ! :) It's not that high level of a creature, anyone serious should have evade over their level EDIT: stalkers has all the good loot !!
  5. S

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

See ya there :)
  6. S

Info: Announcement and Q&A regarding the Eggs of Entropia

After we have verified ownership with our partners at Enjin, you will be sent an affiliate agreement that will remain valid as long as you are the owner of the NFT. You will need to fill out the agreement, sign it, and send it back to nftadmin@mindark.com. Content of the affiliate contract that...
  7. S

Entropia Bear Market 🐻

optimal time to kill mob is a thing, you can easily check it by killing for example atrax with tt weapon and compare the loot outcome against the weapon you are currently using. EDIT: Shooting the mob too short (one shot) or too long (w big regen) is bad.
  8. S

Ahh the egg is sold

As I predicted in some other thread - what will happen in case of issue? They will just issue another "unique" egg or gift another one to someone who complains the most, and everyone will get blind and forget it ever happened :D EDIT: Jokes aside - i seriously wanted to bid on Toulan egg, I...
  9. S

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

Only toulan egg is sold, rest will be auctioned In August (confirmed by official)
  10. S

Toulan egg already sold :D
  11. S

Interested in veteran opinions

healing and armor decay loss is bigger then gain on looter in some cases.
  12. S

Too expensive too little dps. Build crit and defense, as defense will give immediate ped saving compared to looter.
  13. S

Disagree, pump defense skills, evade dodge & hp :) looter skills will come themselves over time. Ares perfected - 4-5k Easter 2021 - 20-ish k? / or viceroy modified + some other cheaper ring like xmas 15, summer 18 etc, that way you solved armor issue as well 60 dps weapon AT LEAST, 2.0 or...
  14. S

Player ignores me for asking for 5 ped discount

Weirder thing is to open thread on forum because you got ignored by someone :D
  15. S

It's okay, if the egg gets stolen, they will give that person another unique egg ;)
  16. S

Solution to all financial issues would be to bring in another investor to the board, but they will do everything else before doing that.
  17. S

You will most definitely have chance to buy some new shares or deeds around christmas time :D
  18. S

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/nft/ After we have verified ownership with our partners at Enjin, you will be sent an affiliate agreement that will remain valid as long as you are the owner of the NFT. You will need to fill out the agreement, sign it, and send it back to...
  19. S

Brilliant. Not just you don't have to pay marketing team any more, you sell egg for $50.000 USD and have buyer work for you for free :D
  20. S

Question: Is it bad etiquette or against MA rule?

Not many rules are enforced due to small player base and nobody wants to insult big investors to the company.
  21. S

Looted my 1st tierless weapon.

the weapon that when you use you don't have to pay taxes at 6% taxed land areas, gz ! :D
  22. S

Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

Agree, but 1m peds vs 70k peds is a big difference.
  23. S

terminator is unbuyable and not used in pvp, so in my eyes it does not exist in this game any more. edit: i asume they will add big laser amps soon as it makes no sense they do not exist so far, so value to this weapon will be added at that point
  24. S

Also best long range pvp weapon?
  25. S

What if PED was a cryptocurrency?

Only 30% is guaranteed. MA has no money to cover all PED they have issued. AFAIK (correct me if I am wrong) if you were to implement stable coin, you would need to back every 10 coins with $1, which MindArk is not able to do at this moment according to the financial reports. Again, correct me if...