Search results

1. Darlas

How space can ruin game experience

They are not, i can confirm it... xDD I usually fly a lot because i ended leaving the planet when i see returns are bad (always xD) and i have been killed a lot, lost some pills in the beggining... till then i just fly with 1 pile of Dung :) Pvp in the space its part of the game and its needed...
  2. Darlas

Selling: Perseus BPS for Boot, Shin and thigh - BO 6k

bump
  3. Darlas

:coffee: :coffee:
  4. Darlas

Im open to offers, the 6k its BO but throw me what you want to offer, i accept items. :)
  5. Darlas

Selling: MODIFIED Imperium Armor (M) T6-7 115k BO open to up 100k SB- BO Reduced

Rarity, tier cost and time, not all people want to upgrade the armor, hard to made (you wont see another mod in more than 1 year seeing the drop rate, you just have to check it) and buffs, its not all about protection anymore this armor increase Dps and dpp something very usefull in 2.0. The...
  6. Darlas

pim pam toma lacasitos
  7. Darlas

Selling: MODIFIED Imperium Armor (M) T6-7 115k BO open to up 100k SB- BO Reduced

Big Armor, big buff big pe**** if you wear it xD
  8. Darlas

Selling: Tier 8 Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher SOLD!

i know, will have to get an aakas or a sohkra since i sold my archon lol
  9. Darlas

Selling: Tier 8 Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher SOLD!

Good wep, better than the arcsspark for sure, i wish i had 10 lvl more to use it D:
  10. Darlas

To the top :D still on sale, 6K BO for the 3 bps together open to offers and trades :)
  11. Darlas

still on sale
  12. Darlas

Bumpi, great armor with great buffs. Only 3 ingame with the actual pristine rate will need more of one year of full farming of a group of hunter to just made another, its better to buy it 😝
  13. Darlas

BO reduced the offer we got didnt reach the 100k (around 85k)
  14. Darlas

👹👹 at caly auc
  15. Darlas

Bumpito, receiving some offers :) dont let this armor go away, contact me today :P
  16. Darlas

At caly auction atm :)