Search results

1. Nick Seventia

Arkadia developer discussion tonight!

New Arkadia Dev discussion video is now up! With chat included this time! Enjoy!
  2. Nick Seventia

Ahh the egg is sold

Yeah, I saw that. edited my original post
  3. Nick Seventia

Ahh the egg is sold

edit. wrong info obtained by me.
  4. Nick Seventia

Selling: Nemesis, Adjusted (F) Set

bump and price reduced :)
  5. Nick Seventia

Selling: EMT Kit Ek-2350, Adjusted (SOLD)

SOLD for TT+1640 Selling my Adjusted 2350 as I have decided to not finish making the Modified version. With current prices of Small Chadriak Mushrooms it would cost around 1875 PED just for the Mushrooms to make the adjusted version. SB: TT+1700 BO: TT+1750 Also accepting offers containing...
  6. Nick Seventia

Selling: Nemesis, Adjusted (F) Set

SOLD for TT+1780 As title states, selling my full set of Adjusted Nemesis. SB: TT+1.7k BO: TT+1.8k Send me a PM here or In-game
  7. Nick Seventia

Eir mk1 unlimited

I asked bobby when he looted his UL one, he said it was 1.5 pec decay, but he might have missread or it was changed.
  8. Nick Seventia

Eir mk1 unlimited

That's very interesting, maybe it was fixed or changed since when it got released then, we tested it and it was 1.5 pec then So much worse HPP in that case...
  9. Nick Seventia

Eir mk1 unlimited

the eco of the fap is approximately 29.1 HPP as per my very limited estimation of asking decay after 1 click (Decay is 1.5xxx pec per click). So it is a very neat fap for sure, for eco reasons and the utility.
  10. Nick Seventia

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modifed T2

bump and price lowered slightly.