Search results

1. Vadio

Let's talk about taxes!

https://journals.tdl.org/jvwr/index.php/jvwr/article/view/647#:~:text=Entropia%20Universe%20developer%20MindArk%20estimates,averages%20at%20%241%20per%20hour. Its why people rush to cycle more and more ped/h And yes mindark know every transaction and can give kickback anytime and take to...
  2. Vadio

Let's talk about taxes!

https://www.entropiaplatform.com/partners/business-model/ http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Calypso_Land_Deeds#Official_Statements https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/some-of-marcos-past-comments-about-decay-and-mindarks-revenue.88244/#post-1202442...
  3. Vadio

Info: New Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Just quick remind about this kinds promises when they upgrade from gamebyro to cryengine 2.. in 2010... VU 10.0 what mess .... And another red flag to remind... how many times mindark implement poorly or forget at all about others promises I keep with my think ,,, UE5 dont going fix anything ...
  4. Vadio

Suggestion: Make Loot Meaningful

To this happen you need craft overhaull good enough to attract new generation of crafters if you think even more deep about it this game have exact same crafters last 5yr 10yr even 15yr ago and each year less and less you wonder why? I give you damm answer... call UL Event Guns... each year...
  5. Vadio

Possible Land Area Exploit?

tl;dr mindark did one statment about this 1 - any mob that respaw inside land area have they uniqueid tied landareaid , in this case not matter if mob is drag out 2 - Any tax is put on after you loot calculation , is direct if you setup give you tt 90% and tax is 5% be 85%. no A or B its is...
  6. Vadio

Question: Is Mining Resources MU going up a good thing?

well as i keep saying 1 - Back tt to 95% +- based tool and skills LIKE this game should be *Otherwise is pure gamble rigth? with defined RTP and regulate by looto swedish gamble laws...
  7. Vadio

Prices only get up , because if you minning regular you going know whats miners become... And yes actual situation is bad bad for everyone 1 - Is bad to miner that even with stupid high mu fews items , they bare can hit break even 2 - its bad to hunt that not going buy overpriced wep 3 - Its...
  8. Vadio

Help: Should Rare Tokens be This Hard to Get?

:) you results speak for itself but gl on that assumption #RaresForRocket!
  9. Vadio

Help: Should Rare Tokens be This Hard to Get?

well just as people usual told to me , you sample its to small , just cycle more maybe you need another 3million cycle to get more one token yada yada yada , etc ,etc ,etc After all Entropia Is Dynamic And Average is Average Dont forget our economy is run by communism and state control and...
  10. Vadio

redulite can be take again

At this point "Exploit or you will lose" dont matter what you do , its what this game become
  11. Vadio

MINING IS GREAT :)

as i said soft cap is 90 Max is 92-93 however 85 pretty common you have fews option here 1 - stop play 2 - stop selling resource cheap and pray to go up , arounf avg mu 118% (kind impossible) 3 - you need give up using amp in any form..... except if you have UL amp btw this bullshit start in...
  12. Vadio

MINING IS GREAT :)

he alred know..... i guaranted to you my network is cool
  13. Vadio

redulite can be take again

good game indeed . more one with best QA around world
  14. Vadio

:) Good for you... atm actual minning "meta" is biggest bullshit i see in 12yr that i play this game
  15. Vadio

Well as veteran miner , they pragmatic nerf across all areas And Healvy Hard Cap , Lower TT return overall , and Put good stuffs behind Waves , i alred know this going happen back in Q4 2019..... however i confess dont expect to universe take 2-3yr to start reflect this new reality *Good...
  16. Vadio

This is how hunting looks like currently in entropiauniverse for avg player.

maybe but is MMR about Skill , not about cap or pay2win elements like buy 500k gun and pray next day to hint some ESI You said are pro CS:GO player... this kind comment make me wonder if you realy are
  17. Vadio

:) anyway enjoy feel free to test. Stop care about this cassino game with RTP 90% Missing my skill game , No Wave , No cap , Just Inteligence / Excel
  18. Vadio

How loot waves work? easy... Is usual have between 50-70min with shit loot - yes bad markup followed by 5min of good loot , usual first or last minute of this 5 its best yield markup output System refresh each 5min.... enjoy
  19. Vadio

Join the club mate Best way to not loss peds its logoff
  20. Vadio

Quem Next ring mining

No rings.... but yes to new finders
  21. Vadio

Returns too avatar-based

I mean if you give 30k ped rigth now , and fews weeks without fuckers screw with me(avoid stress) in argus i do any test guys want... is fuck beyond common and yes i minning in this game since 2008 and its first time i seel this kind bullshit tt cap 90% no taxed / no any good multi or anything...
  22. Vadio

Returns too avatar-based

As i said in other topic or even this Most of this is minning , No Taxed I even other values not yet transfered to excel after 24/02/22 Spend : 27000 Return : 16545 (also Minning mainly) Sorry mindark... i cant accepty rank 108 prospector using terramaster 8 (rank 60 finder) and roctec...
  23. Vadio

Easter Mayhem 2022

why UL rings? why not UL BP that produce decent rings(L) or pills(L) that consume resouce and make economy flow and growing :) just my 2 pec anyway , gl to everyone boys
  24. Vadio

Returns too avatar-based

tt 90% is fine. i need end you here... no fuck way... except if mindark do something that not be relay in wave(that control you life , because if not do you going fall) to increase markup to average markup 115 minimun I know mindark need , money , and house awalys going win..... but make...
  25. Vadio

Returns too avatar-based

Exact i dont mind mindark take their cut... problem with actual state of economy you cant cover you costs , note i dont even talk about profit here You expect that many years of grind in Skill based game pay off , but guess you know.....