Search results

1. K

Khorum Coast on Austin TX news!

Crabbys overly patronising advise wasn't helpful only seemed to be an attempt to deprecate his character and David had every right to be on the defensive, I thought his response was perfect. Who cares about a fucking pillow, people can have what they like in their own home. The people that seem...
  2. K

How space can ruin game experience

I've been trusting every dude and that's my problem. half say its lootable and half say it isnt. :D. If the pirates in this sector hurry up and get their act together I will soon have conclusive proof for us all. They are like Dogs, they are happy to run all day chasing rabbits but when you...
  3. K

I'm currently sitting idle in space with my 1 halloween box waiting for a pirate to come by, are you saying I'm wasting my time?
  4. K

I'm so confused now. Anybody with a gun want to come kill me in PVP on my way to Monria to clear up this box thing? I'll bring 1x Halloween with me, it's yours if you happen to loot it. I'll also bring a pile of shit, so you'll be rewarded either way!
  5. K

While I find this mildly annoying it comes pretty far down the list on grievances I have with this game :D. Mobs stuck in trees, Not enough HOFs, ninja spawns, respawn bug, invisible radar bug, server lag, loot lag, unclaimable loot, chat screens reappearing on relog, Not enough HOFs...
  6. K

Since when are strong boxes lootable? I've been under the impression that they weren't. Also, the item description doesn't mention it. Fucking Yikes! Or better yet. Have a second confirmation screen upon entering space which tells you if you have any lootable items, which ones they are, and if...
  7. K

If you are carrying loot and want to give yourself the maximum possible safety net, then sure, but in my case I would say this is mostly unnecessary. At 500+ meters you will be outside of their range 99% of the time, or you will at least delay the pursuit until you cross the server border, then...
  8. K

Fly up/down 500-1000m before beelining to the planet, I have never met anybody up there. Space is quiet as it is. A pirate would be wasting his sweet time sitting anywhere else other than the default Z plane, where most interactions will happen, so you'll be safe. The only other players you will...
  9. K

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Shop- FOR RENT!

Shop has been rented :) Best of luck to the tenant. Wait times at this point will be a minimum of 3 months, or when the current tenant vacates. Have nobody on the wait list yet.
  10. K

Arkadia developer discussion tonight!

I haven't been keeping up. Has there been talk of this?
  11. K

Selling: Port Atlantis Mall Shop- FOR RENT!

Today I present a rare opportunity to rent a shop inside PA Mall. Port Atlantis generates lots of organic traffic due to to it being the default landing zone onto the planet, and being a common base of operations for many players because of its close proximity to many missions and amenities. It...
  12. K

New Egg!!

I Bid 1.5 KatieCoin.
  13. K

Selling: T5 Strong Claw + imp trauma 6, reduced BO. 95k

Damn... I've still got one more to beat! I'll dethrone you one day robber.
  14. K

Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope🤪

Bump..
  15. K

Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope🤪

Max is Level 78. -Edit, my mistake. Yeah they have quite a high level requirement for their DPS, one of their downsides.
  16. K

Info: PSA. Beware of Loot Tracker Software.

Yeah I guess anything is possible if the coder is creative enough, none of the current trackers that I know about do this. If people have their own private trackers that work flawlessly, then great, but my post focuses on the mainstream ones that the general public are using. I’m not here to...
  17. K

I haven’t seen a tracker advertised on this forum at least that does. And I’m not sure how it would as there is nothing in the chat logs that indicates reload speed. If there is, please reference one, I’d love to try it out. For views and validation mostly. I’m a very insecure person.
  18. K

Sensible Approach to Hunting

Check with forum mods before making a new account here, it seems changing your identity is the one unforgivable sin, at least for some.
  19. K

That looks amazing but I will have to take your word for it.. I have completely no idea how do do stuff like this. My technical computer expertise is limited to "turn it off and on again" :D If this sort of thing was developed into a nice UI and clear instructions I would jump all over it.
  20. K

Nice. I have seen a few tools that work in this similar way. Another caveat I see with these tools that I didn't find mentioned in your explanation post is they will get thown out if something sells on auction while you are hunting.
  21. K

Doesn't seem like its exactly 100. As my weapon with my current buffs clocks in at 98.75% ish. Something could be off with the rounding or the game calculates the percentages differently than I do. This is why I personally never checked prior, as I wrongly assumed that I was under the threshold...
  22. K

Hi. Sorry, I am going to burst a few bubbles here but I feel this information is important to share, to prevent players being misled by the information that is given to them. So with loot being added to chat logs, we have all seen the rise in several different loot tracking programs that take...
  23. K

Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

Hi. After finishing my run for migration this year, I thought I would go back and check the relayed statistics off against my actuals. It seems we have a discrepancy of approximately 5% on the cycle cost, aka, I cycled 5% more than what the tracker told me, which is quite an alarming...