Search results

1. Hrafninn

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register Herr Hrafninn Hrafninn :)
  2. Hrafninn

Average Decay Calculator - Spreadsheet for hunting!

Example of decay change Something not mentioned in the posts above are how useful this spreadsheet can be even when upgrading gear. I recently moved from Isis HL6 to an Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military. With only that difference the decay became almost 20 PED lower on average per amp. What can...
  3. Average Decay Calculator

Average Decay Calculator

4. Average Decay Calculator

Average Decay Calculator

5. Hrafninn

Q & a Since the description above only gives an introduction to how the spreadsheet works I thought it might be nice with some more information on it. Q: I don't have a weapon amp. Can I still use this spreadsheet? A: Although it's easier to keep track with an amp, it's still possible to use...
  6. Hrafninn

After coming back to Entropia Universe I mostly grind Atrox, almost every day, not for any reason except for fun. Sadly I haven't found any good way to log hunting returns after my extended break. After some days of tinkering I managed to come up with an idea for a spreadsheet that will help...
  7. Average Decay Calculator

Average Decay Calculator

Average Decay Calculator - Spreadsheet for hunting! https://goo.gl/jGKvzo
  8. Average Decay Calculator

Average Decay Calculator

Average Decay Calculator - Spreadsheet for hunting! https://goo.gl/jGKvzo
  9. Hrafninn

Positive Thinking -> Loot

Count me in too, terrific idea. :)
  10. Hrafninn

Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

It seems the main problem with zinc not being shiny enough were my gfx settings. With a simple tweak (high quality shaders) it looks great. I have never been a fan of brukite, so my choices were between zinc and blaus. I made the right choice for sure.
  11. Shinier Example Of Zinc :)

Shinier Example Of Zinc :)

12. Hrafninn

Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

Click to enlarge I went with some zinc myself. I would expect it to be shinier than it actually is, but nevertheless pretty original and nice to look at. :)
  13. Hrafninn

Summer's Fashion Designs

Click to enlarge Summer did a great job pimping up my ride. Zinc as main texture with blue tires and driver seat in dark umber.
  14. Zinc Car

Zinc Car

15. Hrafninn

Selling: (ul) isis hl-6

One hell of a gun, that HL6. Worth a lot more than +3k PED in my opinion. :) Good luck selling!
  16. Hrafninn

Looking for Society

Maybe Federation of Free Wanderers would be of interest? It's a pretty laid back society, but we do have many mature and active members. I've had a great time with FoFW during the years I've been a part of it...
  17. Hrafninn

Buying: A matching brown shirt

If all else fails maybe you could get hold of LeeLoo or some other tailor ingame. You can find LeeLoo's tailoring thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/services/107945-colorful-faith-leeloos-fashion-services.html
  18. Hrafninn

ESG 2.0 beta testers wanted

It seems to work for me, although I haven't gotten further than seeing the overlay in the login screen of EU. :) Not to be picky, but I liked the old simplistic overlay a lot more than the new one. This one just doesn't go that well with the EU feel in my opinion. I'll give it some further...
  19. Hrafninn

Akoz inbox is full, so I'm responding here instead. Hope that's alright with you. :) I gave it another go even restarting the client loader, still no luck. Like before ESG stops responding after starting EU.
  20. Hrafninn

I gave it a go running as administrator, but no go. I get the exact same result and it seems to be the same as jdegre. The error message was something like "An exception error has occured" and only that. It was in swedish, but you get the idea. :)
  21. Hrafninn

Time for me to nag some again. :) I just tried the new version (v2.0.1.0) and it's not working at all. I can start ESG and change options, but it's totally dead when it comes to EU. No overlay is visible and it doesn't register screenshots. ESG also freezes when I start EU and is just totally...
  22. Hrafninn

In my opinion, I would say that a small fee of course is in order for an application of this magnitude. Since it is an open beta I don't see it as common to give away to the beta testers since Akoz doesn't even know exactly who are testing it at the moment.
  23. Hrafninn

Kind of looks like the same error message I got yesterday when I removed all the ESG files by mistake (maybe you can call that a "manual uninstall"). I had to use a system restore point to be able to install ESG again. :)
  24. Hrafninn

I got it working again with some tinkering (and a system restore I might add :) ). Uninstall ESG through the Windows uninstaller and reinstall. Fixed. ;)
  25. Hrafninn

Not at all sure, I would expect it to update automatically like it has done before. It's v2.0.0.12 anyways. I did try to download the setup file again to reinstall, but that didn't help.