1. DavinFelth

New Egg!!

because I see Larry and MA's egg on the same level of quality
  2. DavinFelth

Eggs of Entropia Enjin Help Center Guides

i have nothing positive to say so use your imagination
  3. DavinFelth

Interested in veteran opinions

An actual feedback I got from MA was to focus on one thing, now this may be outdated, but I'd agree - pick a profession and stick with it. I also agree mining would be most sustainable and easy to get into quickly. I don't know enough about it to say what to get, but I am fairly certain you...
  4. DavinFelth

Question: How much is a good hunting % return for you ?

but hunt 250 peds on something to get blazar and 250 for vixen? I'll try, I can start with vixen i guess.
  5. DavinFelth

MindArk Q&A at LAN 2022

Oh my... this is junk. Vague answers with only certainty I get is that they have no thought put into anything and are taking little to no action per usual. "we are still learning UE5" confirms my assumption that we will pretty much never see EU in unreal. We'll see Star Citizen fully released...
  6. DavinFelth

Just because something has MU doesn't mean I'll get enough nor does it mean someone will buy it or buy it for expected MU. I'm not saying that doesn't work, but I've tried hunting mobs for MU items... Tier comps for example. You know, if you don't loot any or hardly any well then same crap...
  7. DavinFelth

Can you specify what you mean more? Take 500 ped to NI and hunt vixen until when? And the test is which gives more markup? I thought we want to track returns. I'll do whatever you recommend and do my best to track everything - sorry if I don't fully understand what you are saying to do, please...
  8. DavinFelth

I don't disagree, but then the problem what way to? If it's hunt Lvl 1 mobs then what's the point of playing for years and skilling? and I'd accept any challenge someone has to say they could make 50 last a month playing say 25 hours total as long as it's not shooting lvl 1 mobs and I'll show...
  9. DavinFelth

volunteering? I did have Darth Skippy back in the day. I've asked for suggestions so many times here. Did 10k puny mission because someone suggested it.
  10. DavinFelth

When you deposit they take a fee, when you sell on auction they take a fee, do people even consider those types of things when counting return %? I've never attempt to keep accurate stats and I wish I knew a good way so I could post the awful returns I get. I look at it from an "average"...
  11. DavinFelth

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

CLD was intended to be money to be put forth toward advertising and getting new players... hmmm didn't seem to happen.... Compet... hmm need I say more. Oh then more deeds, and more deeds... here is another type of deed. You can only spread all these investments so far ... in a game that is...
  12. DavinFelth

43131 Ped Eomon

Gratz! Thanks for sharing
  13. DavinFelth

Palindrome Uber (15551 Eomon Mature)

Thanks for posting! Gratz - clean that beer off your monitor :P
  14. DavinFelth

Buying: WTB A105 Hypercharged

Any interest in Overcharged?
  15. DavinFelth

Discovery: Marber BGH Annihilator

gratz! ty for posting
  16. DavinFelth

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

we all should know by now u are the exception :-) gratz
  17. DavinFelth

well remove boxes.... fine, BUT bring back E.L.M and Photonic Mayhem weapons WTF. HEY here is a big ass mob with tons of HP and is super expensive to hunt with awful return and little to chance at anything good or fun other than grind codex. RIP
  18. DavinFelth

I agree, IF MA is reading feedback, when you adjust the spawns please adjust the loot - this is unacceptable. I'm not Excel wiz, but I've played a "few" migrations and I can tell the loot hasn't been added.
  19. DavinFelth

Longtooth Old Alpha 12587

Thanks for posting! Gratz
  20. DavinFelth

Info: Summer Migration Map

Bless you! You just did 20x the work the community manager did all year :P
  21. DavinFelth

What makes you, play, pay, and enjoy?

It is set up for freedom - go to any place at anytime for whatever reason you want. I never feel like I'm "missing out" if I'm not logged in everyday, but I like to keep up with what is going on. It's always evolving and something to discover or try. I do it for the community, I have never...
  22. DavinFelth

Ei Lita Senorita

Oh my, I'm very sad to hear that - seen her around in game for years and was always a pleasant experience. May she live on at Memorial Island and hope you are OK.
  23. DavinFelth

Population of the Entropia Universe

Who knows how many... MA would never publish how many are active. We could "ballpark it", but that's probably best we can do. Why it isn't better----- NUMBER one TOO EXPENSIVE. No matter what anyone says this game is in a league of it's own. That is part of the attraction, but also leaves a...
  24. DavinFelth

Mayhem Moving Forward

Well you aren't new here, so you probably know how MA works and this behavior shouldn't be a surprise. That doesn't mean that your questions aren't invalid and make a lot of sense to me. In my experience and opinion MA doing SOMETHING even if it's not great is better because they usually do...