Search results

1. Rocket192

Buying: WTB UL Mining Amp 2/3/4

looking to purchase one of these... ideally UL3. pure ped offer, or ped + gun, etc.. whatever.
  2. Rocket192

Population of the Entropia Universe

mayhems = 12k+ active accounts outside of mayhems = 2 active accounts, 30 rdi professionals, and maybe 100 moloch/marcimex bots.
  3. Rocket192

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

that or disable teams entirely.
  4. Rocket192

i don't think MA even thought about this. you simply create a team and change loot distribution to one leader gets all and then that person now gets the equivalent of 1600 dps of tokens lmfao. There's no way this was thought through by more than 2 people in a 10-minute span before getting...
  5. Rocket192

this can't be a real thing. like no way lmfao how we gonna fit 500+ people inside of aurli/kreltin domes? those spawns are ass as it is also... mayhem on a taxed area? like wtf is this shit? literally just don't have a mayhem i don't understand.
  6. Rocket192

Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

i could care less as long as migration is juiced as fuck
  7. Rocket192

Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

just make migration 2x longer and pop some tokens into the lootpool. problem solved. and afk hunters get boned.
  8. Rocket192

News: Mayhem prize adjustments distributed

lmao at them doing this only AFTER all of the "Best" items were pulled from the broker a few weeks ago.
  9. Rocket192

Buying: Adj. Boar/Adj Jag (M) Set

numpp
  10. Rocket192

Price Check BC-80 augmented

realistically you're gonna get t0 for 190-220k.. every tier thereafter will ahve a shooting premium + markup costs.. so t10 maybe 330-350k isn't out of the question.
  11. Rocket192

Price Check BC-80 augmented

30k or 500k depending on who you ask
  12. Rocket192

Ninety Days in Unreal Engine 5

these are running at 24fps at best, and presumably on top-end systems. great showcase for what is possible, but not practical.
  13. Rocket192

Selling: bp-110 Improved t4.xx

entertaining offers again. pure ped/deeds only. not a rush to sell i'll just keep shooting and wait for the right buyer to come along.
  14. Rocket192

Buying: Offering TT+26k for that T10 Rockjacker in auction. Can't find the dude on register

it's mine. and no you can pay the SB or some reseller will do it for you. :)
  15. Rocket192

Price Check imk2 T7.99

whatever someone is willing to pay you for it
  16. Rocket192

bump
  17. Rocket192

bump
  18. Rocket192

Suggestion: Make Loot Meaningful

99% on 100k cycled? you must be new here. my log overall is 97.6%.. the only self-interest here is making looting creatures more entertaining. it was a spur off of a discussion in the discord server and nothing more. Not just that, but dasps and mayhem mobs are exclusively shrapnel. alongside...
  19. Rocket192

okay, ignored... you're just not getting it. re-read the OP and if you have suggestions on what would make loot more interesting or meaningful feel free to share them with everyone.
  20. Rocket192

I'M NOT ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS TO ALTER THE ECONOMY IN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE. for the millionth time this thread has NOTHING to do with this despite you and 6-7 other continually bringing it up. Nothing of what you suggested makes the loot from killing stuff or from mining resources any more fun...
  21. Rocket192

if it goes to 101% again then who cares? you still get to convert shrapnel for 101% so it wouldn't matter. it would just establish a baseline of 101% output for mobs, just like we have now, only you don't have to deal with so much garbage and trying to sell it.
  22. Rocket192

this is gonna be my 6th post regarding the same thing. this is not about markup, markup output, profitability etc... this thread is merely a suggestion that loot could and should be made more FUN if the devs want us to shoot for hours they could at least make it more exciting that shrapnel...
  23. Rocket192

literally just make it more fun to loot stuff that isn't shrapnel by simply making it drop far far less? i'm not sure and i'm not a game dev. i just know that i'm apparently not the only one that is overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of garbage. evey suggested we get rid of the stuff that...
  24. Rocket192

bump