Search results

1. D

Achievement: 1 Year of BP-130

I think Dwemer doesn’t underswand the question, thanks for the clear answer Yazuki
  2. D

So if I spend 1000 ped on 10hp mobs level 2 and 1000 ped on 300hp mobs lvl 10… will I get the same amount of butcher skill? Or will the more kills of lower hp mob give more since more kill events? I am asking specifically about the butcher skill (or the other looter specific skills) not the...
  3. D

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Is this what the mega in your name stands for?
  4. D

What if PED was a cryptocurrency?

What if all crypto was ped
  5. D

Suggestion: Remove the map

We should be able to move exclusively with teleport chips, that way all movement has decay and is properly tracked on the blockchain
  6. D

Suggestion: Remove the map

Remove teleporters, vehicles, and our legs too! Movement is too easy!
  7. D

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I want to zoom in so far I can see my avatar waving from the map interface
  8. D

Khorum Coast on Austin TX news!

He does if his plan is to keep getting onto the news.
  9. D

Why are people not bidding on the eggs?

They tried that already and gave the streamers affiliate codes for free, it didn’t work
  10. D

Media training is a real thing. Go buy a class if you want to be on the news again. End of story. It simply will not be worth trying to be a promoter without taking a media training class
  11. D

Why are people not bidding on the eggs?

Only one person bid on any and they all went for minimum didn’t they?
  12. D

Suggestion: Remove universal ammo for Mindforce chip

W Would be nice as an option for all items
  13. D

It’s not my problem I’m just pointing out an example of where even basic media training would have helped in not only his attitude but also his awareness of how people react
  14. D

Yes but is it based on cycle or cost per shot I mean. Like would shooting 1000 ped from a mayhem azuro and shooting 1000 ped from this gun give the same amount of looter skill?
  15. D

MA Account closure Inaction

Clearly that’s a female player..::
  16. D

Arkadia developer discussion tonight!

No surprise there
  17. D

Eggs of Entropia Enjin Help Center Guides

It is clearly described, when trading the nft you contact support and let them know your the new owner and they manually move the pet. It’s explained in clear detail
  18. D

Info: Bidding Issues with the Eggs of Entropia

Yes as it’s clearly stated in the article you can trade them in any crypto platform emmedietly. Doesn’t even need to be engines nft platform. you should try reading it…
  19. D

My account is over 3 years old I just didn’t sign up to the forums, plus I can read…
  20. D

They will only ever be tradeable on the blockchain and never in game. did no one read the article? How are people this confused when it’s all clearly stated?
  21. D

Your being way too defensive just take his advice… for example that anime pillow put off a very bad vibe on Reddit and most people just mocked you rather than even think about the game.
  22. D

Price Check Levelled up pets

Make the pet eat the nutrio then yourself first, if you feel it has value. No one else will factor it in imo
  23. D

Selling: Levelled up pets with buffs + Ancient Snable

I bid 1 ped for the whole lot, so not 1 ped each but 1 ped total
  24. D

Buying: Buying all types of pets

Good luck selling pets
  25. D

Eggs of Entropia Enjin Help Center Guides

It is clear actually. You just hate to read properly. the pet is tied to the nft and will be transfered when sold just like the affiliate program. so the pet is untradeable itself and must be traded by trading the nft. This is all super clear why so you keep getting confused on every clearly...