Search results

1. Max Hec

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Okay lets be kind and rewind to 2014 because... I am, still on vacation. :p :LOL:
  2. Max Hec

For Science! Such an odd video even for the 80s lol.
  3. Max Hec

Not a starship song yet it reminds me somehow of some kind of movie from 1980s. ;P
  4. Max Hec

Still missing those hilarious KOA/barely political vids, so 2014 revisited.
  5. Max Hec

After that other post, even I've no idea how I got to this song!!! 🤷‍♂️ Sit back, crank the volume to max & revel in the lamentations of all your neighbours!
  6. Max Hec

Sorry Mac. Can't help myself.... ..must go for joke. Oh isn't your territory more towards Thai massage? :p
  7. Max Hec

Welp somedays are just crazy. :D
  8. Max Hec

Darn it, now I've also been listening to electroswing! :grumble:
  9. Max Hec

Changed gears and some early Shakey. It starts slow and keeps seeming to interrupt/falter.. yet it keeps building steam.
  10. Max Hec

Imma on early 90s kick atm lol ;D
  11. Max Hec

Imperium Armor Scandal continues...

I thought it was an expensive mission so I didn't even try it then. But also never looked at the value to obtain Viceroy and compared to Stolen Imperium Armor (UL). Back then cost with markup was 600 to 700 PED of resources for armor with 400 TT value...
  12. Max Hec

Imperium Armor Scandal continues...

As others confirmed it was the Cyrene version of Viceroy As for history buffs on what the scandal was: Back in 2014 When A.R.C. Rank 1 mission first added to game its reward was changed from A.R.C. Initiate Armor As I recall the reward wasn't available then and speculations on mats needed...
  13. Max Hec

Question: Account Bound Items

Fairly sure these next ones are also bound items? I recall the Cheap A$$ ammo or rifle being untradeable at some point. Cheap A$$ Ammo Cheap A$$ Mk-1 Rifle (L) Cheap A$$ FAP-1 (L) Arctic Truck 4x4 (C,L) Arctic Combat Helicopter (L) Medkit (L) Settler Suit <- IMO should've been called scuba...
  14. Max Hec

Question: Account Bound Items

Crystalline Hologram Key TabTab Golden Tooth (Quest) TerraMaster Trainer (L) Arkadia Passport IFN (rank) Access Card CLUB NEVERDIE GUESTPASS ROCKtropia Mobile Phone Mazeweaver Certificate LV Lupus 4x4 (L) Exploration Hoverpod (L) Exploration Hoverpod MkI (L) Valkyrie T1 (C,L) King Kong Tommy...
  15. Max Hec

Catchy but its also so like 90s barbie doll lol
  16. Max Hec

I've been away too long and you've all gotta let your hair down a bit. :P
  17. Max Hec

Whatever happened to Cempball-Welch 1/P-3 Ancient Plasma Pistol?

Whatever happened to Cempball-Welch 1/P-3 Ancient Plasma Pistol? Some backstory for anyone who's curious but doesn't know: There is only 1 known to be in game. T Rex sold it to Sound at auction Dec 2005 for 380 ped. In 2006 she wrote she didn't use it enough to check decay (which back then was...
  18. Max Hec

Rocktropia to Calypso

Wow no one told the OP yet. :oops: You can log out RT any time you like, but you can never leave! Welcome to Rocktropia... such a lovely place, such a lovely place.
  19. Max Hec

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

The majority of players for most games never use their game's official forums..... Noticed that some devs appear to be the same, or possibly just lurk now and again... As a lurker on these forums I can confirm this and very happy fyi. Speaking of which I'm looking forward to tomorrows server...
  20. Max Hec

University of California Riverside and Next Island Partnership

Maybe a free t-shirt later on for just a quick list of most played games is pretty cool info gathering technique. Its a good thing they didn't ask to name top 3-10 games played historically, and why they felt like they are the best....... or that'd feel like homework. :D