Search results

1. John B Knight

Support cases that deeply frustrate you for lack of care

Just today i had one again, one of those support cases where you take the time to describe what happened in detail and upload picture evidence alongside to only get a standard reply with instant closure and no action taken. Yes i understant loot server issues effect everyone but still...
  2. John B Knight

Selling: Regeneration Chip 10 (L) (1,5,10,many)

Selling Regeneration Chip 10 (L) (1,5,10,many) - 250% each
  3. John B Knight

Selling: Celeste Quarry Booth#6

Selling arkadia prime estate: Celeste Quarry Booth #6 (upgraded to 40 item points) BO: 40k This is not an urgent sale and i might just keep it if there is no serious offer in the next 2month leading up to a potential goldrush event. The booth is currently used as an info booth for ToS...
  4. John B Knight

HoF effect slider

When starting out in game getting a HoF is amazing but as we progress and get higher / cycle more the amount of times where we get the HoF animation and are disappointed by the value shown becomes the majority. This is due to the fact that when one cycles 20k+ ped a day an 80 ped hof is just not...
  5. John B Knight

Tierupgrade costs

I took a moment to compare the tierupgrade costs for a few armor sets just for t3comps and found something interesting. armor set T3 comps/protection point T3 comps Total protection durability Chelydra 0.170731707 7 41 3900 Salamander 0.226666667 17 75 3000 Viceroy modified...
  6. John B Knight

Suggestion: special mayhem vendor item: backup server

new special rare item idea for mayhem trader slot: backslot graphic: pc-tower effect: personal server bubble when worn - keeps your radar range backed by an instance server if the main server goes down
  7. John B Knight

Support case 412798 and backstory - waiting for an answer

Back in 2020 i got the wrong reward for attribute tokens and made a support case about it - after nearly 2 years of support case closured and being ignored i figured i would share some insight on the responsiveness of the support department on non mainstream issues: History for support case...
  8. John B Knight

Buying: Tezlapod pet or lock capacitor

Since this seems to be the time to make buying threads for tezla pets - here is mine - but you dont even need to get the pet - just sell me conveniently the lock capacitor and i will get it myself (and if you get another one i will happily organize the rdi c1 run for you so you can get your...
  9. John B Knight

Completed my Modified shadow armor set male

What shall i say, im just happy :D This is the second complete male mod shadow armor set ingame assembled from start to finish during the course of this years migration.
  10. John B Knight

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7 UL

Selling NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7 UL - current bid 10k+TT I want to see a few more bids, or someone beat the current bid considerably to call it a buyout I dont want to sit on it for weeks so try me for a fast sale :D
  11. John B Knight

Buying: Modified Shadow Gloves M

Want to buy modified shadow gloves M - please pm to negotiate These sold today as part of a package deal, so if you obtained the package that was sold by Llord / L.O.T.S.(forum name) i could swap your mod shadow gloves for normal shadow gloves T2.99 + peds or we could come to a pure cash...
  12. John B Knight

Achievement: 1 Year of BP-130

Today, one year ago i purchased my BP-130 from Evey and started what should be a hell of a skilling year (even though i still needed another 10 days before i had skilled up enough to use it), using skillpills saved up for many years for the day that i would be able to take optimal use of them...
  13. John B Knight

Selling: Eron Soulsplitter T4 390dmg(297burn)

Selling Eron Soulsplitter T4 390dmg(297burn) package as seen weapon,L-amp,scope TT~400ped SB TT+4k BO TT+4.5k auction ends 24h after sb is met
  14. John B Knight

Price Check Titan Gloves F

60 impact 60 stab 30 cold 30 electric durability 5200 max TT 286 ped ----- EDIT: aprrently as posted by ni dev Socrates the Titan armor set is supposed to have additional buffs: 20% evade 25% reduced crit damage ---- Seemingly the perfect gloves for summer migration. (Against Eomons as good as...
  15. John B Knight

Highest known Looter Professions in Entropia

Arguably since Loot 2.0 the most important professions to skill up are the ones who directly impact your average TT return. List of official statments pertaining to loot post 2.0 Animal / Mutant and Robot Looter will help you to a more steady hunting experience that is less volatile and provides...
  16. John B Knight

Buying: Ascension Armor M

Buying Ascension armor M - still need all 7 pieces Paying 250 ped a piece
  17. John B Knight

Buying: Buying Tier 8 comps

Buying Tier 8 comps - message me here or ingame - i need alot and im happy over every single one you can find
  18. John B Knight

Selling: JBK sales thread

Taking offers on a few items in pm only. Ark Royal mothership deed (ship at ~14k structural integrity) - SOLD Summer Ring 2018 - SOLD Set (x7) of Smuggler Armour Plate 1's - serious offers 10k+ ped only / Instant buyout 11k DOA Slugstorm T10 - SOLD Prebuy-option for 357 Arkadia Moon Deeds -...
  19. John B Knight

weight reduction containers & equus/firebirds

Hello, here is another of my old support cases from 5 years ago which i thought to put up for public discussion and more community/mindark awareness in the age of #yoggate - if we fix bugs that effect the playerbase in events can we please also fix bugs that effect universal means of transport ...
  20. John B Knight

Suggestion: ingame jewelry balancing

Hello, i am reposting an old support case of mine from 5 years ago as i am not sure that it really ever was considered. History for support case 313564: 2015-12-03 17:31 You wrote: Hello, i have been following the introduction of strongboxes and the droprates of limited and unlimited...
  21. John B Knight

please fix autoloot buff stacking

Most players usually use one way of autoloot be it pill,item or pet which do come in various range, however like with all buffs the autoloot buff icon does show the categories Strength,Item, Action, Total were it differs is that its missing a maximum cap in the icon. After some testing i can say...
  22. John B Knight

Loot X.0 - or how to generate lasting mu in an economy

I have seen many threads talking about what was good or bad on loot 1.0,2.0 even some asking for 3.0 but the most important matter to make hunting/mining/crafting work is lasting mu's througout the chain so that all players can make up for the tt return they might be lacking. So how to build...
  23. John B Knight

Some lessons to be taken away from the recent official field chip fiasco...

Please add your constructive ideas how Mindark can improve the system to reduce the risk of potential 'fraud' or the appearance of it - to keep the perception of a fair system as high as possible. Here is some ideas: There is no need for official avatar items to be tradeable, make them avatar...
  24. John B Knight

Selling: Trading Deep Space Knowledge Skill

Trading Deep Space Knowledge Skill (DSK) 1 ped DSK for 3 ped Spacecraft Pilot (exchange rate) up to 200 ped DSK for 600 ped Spacecraft pilot max per person only skilltrades on prefilled esi's
  25. John B Knight

Selling: Adjusted Maddox Tier10 + Rage20 blp amp (unique)

Selling my beloved weapon combo: Adjusted Maddox Tier10 + Rage20 blp amp (unique) according to http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx DPP without enhancers: 2.93699 / DPS: 59.8026 DPP with 10 dmg enhancers(320%mu): 2.82529 / DPS: 99.6710 At 29% faster reload you hit the cap of...