Search results

1. warmdogg

Buying Fertilizer/Molecules for Arkadia!

Let’s not forget that arkadia make ped on both sides, their split of PP share PLUS the tax on loot. They can afford to buy it at any price. Arkadia owned LAs are not in partnership with other Land Areas, while Sentosa’s Reach will happily help out its neighbours, same with Khorum Coast or...
  2. warmdogg

No, to be frank, just no, a planet partner even hinting about players subsidising their land areas which ARE Already profitable is an embarrassment. Dylan knows how to catch a warp and place a market order. This is just laziness. edit: ok I know he can’t place orders but you catch my drift...
  3. warmdogg

Sounds like a Dylan problem to me
  4. warmdogg

Selling: Protector of the Empire armor set Male - TT+38k

Buyout lowered. Bump
  5. warmdogg

Selling: Tier 8 Castorian Xeno-Dagger Scratcher SOLD!

With skill pills and codex you can hammer that out in a week or 2 :)
  6. warmdogg

Bump - buyout added
  7. warmdogg

Selling this fantastic set T2 Protector of the Empire stats are very self explanatory, super versatile, fantastic mayhem grinding set with solid durability. TT+38k Protection Stab: 38 HP Cut: 33 HP Impact: 31 HP Penetration: 20 HP Burn: 25 HP Acid: 12 HP Electric: 19...
  8. warmdogg

Selling: Mayhem 6 piece set - Male

Bump it up for top tier protection with insane bang for the buck.
  9. warmdogg

Help: Armors compatible with Horns of Zagol from Monria

Dune rider and sand stormer are also compatible. Also from calypso I believe the supremacy/ chronicle models are compatible with glasses.
  10. warmdogg

Selling: Mayhem 6 piece set - Male

bumping it up, get yourself some big game hunting armor!
  11. warmdogg

**URGENT EVENT NOTICE** Kill Squads required at Sentosa’s Reach, Arkadia

Rewards are calculated, please check and contact me to receive your prize Avatar Reward PED Physical Graff Graffiti 32 64 Monkey Lou-Cifer Lou 31 62 Lukasz Lukasz82 Sz 17 34 Nite Niteflite Flite 15 30 Lander the-boy hot 14 28 Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee 10 20 danka...
  12. warmdogg

Aaaaaand we are done, thank you all who participated, I will be posting results shortly. have had so much fun this past 24hrs, you guys rock! Can’t wait to do more events like this. Huge gratz to Nigel Deatz O’Guiness who stole the 500ped HSL with a big ole hof of 2640!
  13. warmdogg

5 Hours left! am so blown away with how many of you have shown up to hunt, that i will be doubling all bounties on young and stalker globals. thank you all!
  14. warmdogg

we have hit the halfway point, Deatz is in the lead with a solid 789ped hof but there is still 12hours left to challenge him! you guys really are destroying those stalkers, the management will be relieved!