Search results

1. ColonelBuckshot

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

Awesome event. Good luck to all participants!
  2. ColonelBuckshot

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I Id say this should be Very possible with UE5s nanite technology to allow a live realtime map view.
  3. ColonelBuckshot

This gives me a vibe that there is gonna be 2 different styles of mob! Traditional style for the passive player, then a more active style of mob, perhaps with a HP bar AND and armor bar, perhaps needing you to cut through the armor with a particular weapon style (melee) before you change to your...
  4. ColonelBuckshot

Wow brilliant thanks for sharing! First real look at the next generation of EU is great to see. Hopefully the HUDs colour, opacity and text size will be customisable, which I expect it will be! Looking good.
  5. ColonelBuckshot

Achievement: 1 Year of BP-130

Nice one mate. Gratz! BP-130 is in my top 3 weps of choice when the time comes for me to choose. Almost in SIB for the wep. Estimating I'll be maxed on it by the time I can pick a wep from vendor. Your story defo bumped the wep up on my list. It's very nice and with a good looter level I find...
  6. ColonelBuckshot

Selling: sold [Camo Arms BGH]

Gratz on the drop. Nice find. That sorta fire rate makes it a tagger/PVP gun. I don't know many who would enjoy hunting with a super low fire rate, people are throwing around 50 - 80k estimates. Ultimately, money will do the talking, let's see what it ACTUALLY sells for. You can estimate all you...
  7. ColonelBuckshot

Buying: WTB A105 Hypercharged

Just sold mine for TT + 2090 a couple of weeks ago, was a struggle to sell for that price! Just giving you an idea on what to expect to pay. Cheers
  8. ColonelBuckshot

Herman XP-1 Scanthi T6 Rental (Now Available @ 1.1k/week)

Hey Tier 6 BLP pistol with 50m range and over 70% eff amped and enhanced with up to around 200dps and 3.34dpp. **Available now!** For rental by the week (suitable collateral: deeds, ped, stackables, gear) -(Available @ 'major event' rate for next week) Non-events price schedule: 750/week...
  9. ColonelBuckshot

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

The main reason a big chunk of players actually shot migration mobs was because of boxes. It was rhe only source of markup to stem the bleed. As we all know the average players is NEVER gonna get a nice UL rare drop. So don't go into it expecting to get one, boxes were the only saving grace. I...
  10. ColonelBuckshot

Selling: 8 TB HDD

Looted a while back and forgot to sell it. SB - 1K BO - Offer
  11. ColonelBuckshot

News: Server Downtime for Release

Looks like all the hype for arks first patch in years fizzled out. Just a measly 250kb download whatever that was.
  12. ColonelBuckshot

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

Ahh okay! So you hit us hard by cancelling summer mayhem we all looked forward to, but that wasn't enough pain. Now you kill summer strongboxes completly? Last migration I got trashed so hard in returns from migration and that was WITH boxes dropping. I know I wasn't the only one. Boxes are...
  13. ColonelBuckshot

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Yeah not many people up here now. I'm trying again. Tokens do drop now. But the rate of drop vs the tax rate combined with the terrible loot it's an awful balanced event. Unless u love paying a fortune per M tokens? Vs mayhem it's still a rip-off even with the drop rate so-called repaired :p
  14. ColonelBuckshot

2000ped shot. 2 tokens. 55% return. Get LOST. Seriously pissed.
  15. ColonelBuckshot

Shot a shit load of ped and had literally 0....
  16. ColonelBuckshot

Seems like this should be the bare minimum if they do nothing else. Otherwise gonna be a thousand people screaming at eachother about kill stealing forcing everyone into a tiny space.
  17. ColonelBuckshot

You can't be serious running an event of this scale in the domes? The domes piss me off even with one other person in there you always ended up shooting or tagging the same mob. The dome is a tiny place to hunt even for just 1 hunter. -Needs to be instanced otherwise it's going to be absolute...
  18. ColonelBuckshot

Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

They better pull the finger out and give us a full explanation asap :p major news leaking out this way is not good....
  19. ColonelBuckshot

Question: Will there be a Summer Mayhem 2022?

Very sad no summer mayhem 2022! I've been gearing up for it lol will you at least devise something so we grind M tokens? Be annoying to have progress stalled for so long.
  20. ColonelBuckshot

Selling: Easter Strongboxes (x800 left)

Hey got some available. Minimum order 100x please 1.3each or 1.275 each if you take all 800x in one go. Cheers, Buck
  21. ColonelBuckshot

Selling: Omegaton M2870 Improved T8.29 - LF upgrade ....**SOLD**

Fully completed. Gun sold for peds and peds handed over for new weapon ;) tyty
  22. ColonelBuckshot

Help not required. All numbers listed are facual. The offer I have is below buyout pure peddeal. Btw there's almost 11k of markup put into tiering this from T5 to T8. Cheers though!
  23. ColonelBuckshot

Sale pending for pure ped. 2 offers on replacement weapons received.