Search results

1. duncis

Selling: Enhancer business

Bring it up!
  2. duncis

Selling: Enhancer business

I backed out of sale previously, but I am entertaining the idea again! Feel free to contact me. edit: crafting clothing set and crown for 19% skill increase can also be included in sale
  3. duncis

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

MA please reconsider location for this event Maybe ask a PP to step up and just add tokens to the loot of select mobs. CP is way too small.
  4. duncis

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

You mean - Mayhem? :ROFLMAO:
  5. duncis

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Ubers use the God Fap, it always heals full health with one click and decays just 1 PEC
  6. duncis

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

Almost 160 replies, nice one, keep them coming, love to read them. Also this post by addz has the highest like and reaction count, its sneaky, I see what you did there! :)
  7. duncis

Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long... Something to get this going: "Selling full set Shogun F, all 6 pieces full tt, at the boxes"
  8. duncis

Enhancers mafia :D

Hard to say if you are being serious or sarcastic
  9. duncis

Thanks and I agree with what you said. Btw I am not the enhancer mafia OP is talking about, found that out from him earlier. But it doesn't change anything.
  10. duncis

I disagree, if it costs the same to click, it should cost the same to craft and it should cost the same on the market. ONLY reason I mark up my t10 enhancers in shop is due to the fact that if I don't, then resellers take advantage of that. Those who buy from me direct, know I do not ask them...
  11. duncis

I don't know if Alina is talking about me or someone else but lets assume its me so here is my 2pec on it I DO buy from auction sometimes. If it is cheaper to buy from auction than craft, I do it and I am not ashamed of it. However I do not do it to keep prices high. At the end of the day I do...
  12. duncis

Suggestion: Continuation of Armatrix series

There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away. Is this the kind of line from TOOL, you wanted? ;) For those that dont know TOOL, you can lookup TOOL - Schism
  13. duncis

BUMP for [ArMatrix LB-95 (L)]
  14. duncis

Meta Codex

15. duncis

Totally! A rework on what daily token trader offers, would be sweet!
  16. duncis

There are no loot 2.0 Limited MF chips! What you are talking about is ancient history. Poor efficiency, low level mindforce chips. nothing really above level 50ish, yet the UL MF chips are high level, how do we skill up to them? Sure we can use old unlimited chips with poor eff and dps, but an...
  17. duncis

LC-100 is low level loot 1.0 weapon with poor efficiency, there are slightly more expensive armatrix counterparts that people tend to prefer better. I craft 90+ armatrix, I sell them on pre-order or use them myself, especially level 105 pistols, those have cheap blueprints and don't require...
  18. duncis

I will keep it simple: We need more (L)imited Melee and MindForce weapons! (Some UL wouldn't hurt either) Armatrix series for Melee ends with LB-75 and SB-75, please introduce up to or over LB/SB 105 Armatrix MF series introduction would be awesome too. up to or over 105 too please! While at...
  19. duncis

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

they are slowly being added, calm down, just refresh the vendor :P
  20. duncis

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Please update said page so we can see what are the actual MF amps and 2021 ring, Thank you
  21. duncis

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.3.1

Just get rid of the wait time altogether, make it similar cooldown as Blakkshaah pit is. And give some love to the boss, ATM he is puniest boss of all bosses :D
  22. duncis

Soko's Enhancer and Armor Shop

08/29/2021 Update All enhancers restocked daily (apart from small camping trips I take and don't have access to www) Perseus fully restocked Lich is on a big shortage now ( if you want to sell me light metal plating, let me know) BIG NEWS - Apocalypse is now in stock if you are not familiar...
  23. duncis

07/10/2021 Update All enhancers restocked Perseus fully restocked Lich Fully restocked Accuracy enhancer prices lowered Armor defense enhancer prices lowered
  24. duncis

Suggestion: Mindark controlled trade chats

oh wait you got banned? :unsure:
  25. duncis

06/26/2021 Update: Enhancers restocked daily or twice daily as time and demand permits Accuracy enhancers now back in stock 1 through 10 in stacks of 10 and 20 in the inside shopkeeper Lich - fully restocked both M and F Perseus - Fully restocked M and F AP 66 acid removed AP 60 Stab now in the...