Search results

1. Bones

Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

Put one of those instant teleport thingies like on the Caly plot system , that takes you to a platform on top so we can hang glider to the TP.
  2. Bones

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Bravo on getting the conversation ball rolling , this might help divert the nightmare that occurred when rolling out the locking system. I personally am not bothered by any of the design elements you have suggested , and only ask that you give them On/Off switches and contrast adjustments. The...
  3. Bones

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I can't believe nobody has asked this , but how will these changes effect sweating ?
  4. Bones

Suggestion: Remove the map

This would be harmful to those that craft shoes and foot armors.
  5. Bones

Suggestion: Remove universal ammo for Mindforce chip

Having a ranked choice system would solve all these issues , which resource to use first.
  6. Bones

A mobile app for tax free trades and chat

You can name it "at boxes" , though that might be a bit dated.
  7. Bones

Sensible Approach to Hunting

Goodbye Daisy .
  8. Bones

Interested in veteran opinions

Deposit $100 and learn the game by trial and error , or at least by speaking with a qualified mentor. Depositing $10,000 and looking for a way to get rich , is only going to bring you pain.
  9. Bones

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

I noticed in one page on the Enjin site referring to Entropia Universe , as "Entropia Universe Unreal". Is it possible that we are in for a name change after the engine upgrade ? Also , one question that comes to mind , is if you sell the contract to another avatar , does the accrued players...
  10. Bones

News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

Will the pet need to be fed ?
  11. Bones

43131 Ped Eomon

Oh what a great feeling , happy for you mate.
  12. Bones

Prominent booth rental system.

Flea market would be great I always loved the concept in the game SilkRoad , where you stood with an open flea market. It only worked while you were standing with your wares available to those whom walked up to you and looked. One issue would be those parking multiple accounts 24/7 , but maybe...
  13. Bones

Selling: Broken armour... :D

Love is a broken vase whose shape everyone remembers differently. --Anis Mojgani
  14. Bones

HoF: My first 4 Digits... and was in NI

Yay .. that first 4 digit makes you happy for a week.
  15. Bones

Ciobanesc Romanesc Mioritic.

Great family pics , thanks for sharing
  16. Bones

Ei Lita Senorita

I did not know her personally , only her name which I have seen in game. She lives on in you and those that were touched by her. My deepest condolences
  17. Bones

actual buildings with interiors.

This would be quite helpful in areas such as PA , there are 2 TP's but only 1 where you can land. Including landing areas close to terminals is always on my radar , if you drive into PA you can't actually drive up to a TP.
  18. Bones

Calling All Weak Argonaut Claw Owners

I own a weak argo claw and you can count me in. I usually consider the old school splits sufficient , anything with 50 ped value and up is a equal split. Team leader holds all items looted for splits and takes care of the distribution.
  19. Bones

Help: where to start as a newbie try hard

Send him to Next Island along with the info of nihelper.com , so many fun missions there to do. Also , the community there is very helpful and accepting.
  20. Bones

Low PC configuration for Unreal 5

Hopefully they will use the new engine to its full potential , instead of dumbing it down for all those playing on a potato.
  21. Bones

Low PC configuration for Unreal 5

Do sweaters intimidate you ?
  22. Bones

Question: Thoughts on auction scamming

I can agree it's an attempt to gain by confusion or apathy. But , we are all adults and do not need more oversight. MA could add delimiters , but I see limits as to how we are able to list an item , is the nanny state with which I am sure the majority are against. I am not a bot , and do not...
  23. Bones

Info: New Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Ownership (estates, land areas etc.) with a larger range of customizable entry options A truly open MMO world allowing users to drive their own projects, whilst including a multitude of optional goals User revenue from interactions with user-created content I am hoping this means something to...
  24. Bones

Question: Is it bad etiquette or against MA rule?

No doubt Rick has tamed it by now.