Search results

1. Sub-Zero

Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

It does mean something, extraordinary. Never have I seen a 3 something month player get to the top #1 even if its only the last 30 days. If you put this much effort outside events I cannot imagine how much more effort you'll put during events. Keep it up man! Be proud of what you've accomplished...
  2. Sub-Zero

Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

My was taking notes @My|MindArk, will you share them?
  3. Sub-Zero

Buying: WTB DOA Foeripper, Augmented, Electric 15 Perf, BP-110 IMP, BP-70 Perf, LP-70 FEN, FEN Chip T7+ MM T10 or similar DPS/EFF.

Considering my options and these weapons could be interesting for the right price. PM offer and tier. Pure ped possible or + item on my side depending on tier and weapon.
  4. Sub-Zero

Selling: WTT Imp LB-40 T5 + T10FEN for iMK2 / ModMerc

Ångrade du scanthi försäljningen?
  5. Sub-Zero

It's astonishing how fast your progress has been, though what has me most astonished is how quickly you're evolving in your mindset. I reckon quite a few good people have been teaching you good stuff to you and you been smart enough to listen. It takes a long time otherwise to get this kind of...
  6. Sub-Zero

Question: How much is a good hunting % return for you ?

I wonder if people still sweating as much as they usually did with these energy prices :D
  7. Sub-Zero

Selling: = My Skills Collection =

This is pleb tt for todays game to call it crazy if you want crazy there are people with 40k+ skills in one skill. In jdegre's skill scanning website, the site hasn't been updated to be able to calculate past 30000 skill points. From 1 skill point to 30000 skill points in a skill that is 28460...
  8. Sub-Zero

Confirm box on compact button!

Just add something that has existed since 1968, CTRL + Z = undo button to last action you made, in this instance storage/inventory. If this is too complicated just add an option to "lock" the compact button in storage in options like right clicking compact button on storage would ask if you...
  9. Sub-Zero

Suggestion: Bless the rains down in Afr... Odyssey

If they want examples of immersive graphics/weather they should take a look at Horizon Forbidden West on PS5. Super dope gameplay and immersive.
  10. Sub-Zero

Entropia Universe 17.16.0 Release Notes

Please tell me you can actually bump those cars with each other and not pass through like with regular cars. Otherwise it's just the icecream on top with just the cone.
  11. Sub-Zero

Achievement: Level 100 with BP-20

Congratz! Big milestone, now time for that purple Golden name on discord. :cool:
  12. Sub-Zero

PSA - How To: Avoid Chat Spam While Hunting

No can do Insert = printscreen on my computer since I have a TKL keyboard, that means thousands of screenshots every day if I did as you suggest :ROFLMAO: The best interact placement imo is the mouse 2 button or mouse wheel, I use both. Mouse 2 for auto use tool and mouse wheel for interact...
  13. Sub-Zero

BP-70 Perfected effect ;) GZ!
  14. Sub-Zero

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

Maybe someday, soon. ;)
  15. Sub-Zero

Endgame's Most Excellent Event

Make the ticket price max 500-1000 ped you'll have a lot more potential entries next time. Also personally I think an event like this needs to be a month at least. Max 2 months and set in between MA events (outside mayhem and migration) for maximum entries. Advance notice as well. Rebalance the...
  16. Sub-Zero

BP-70 perfected effect, gratz! I recently got my first 5 digit as well.
  17. Sub-Zero

Help: No respons from Support Dev.

Sometimes old support cases gets lost in the way. If you don't get a reply in a week or two, make a new one and update with old supportcase id. Repeat the process as much as you feel like it. Ask for expected time for reply. Glad you got it sorted out though, better late than never.
  18. Sub-Zero

Selling: Cheap Skills Insane Half Price

Got source?
  19. Sub-Zero

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Damn, you had me going there I was gonna sleep but almost logged in to check if it was true and I didn't know something so basic in all these years :D Would've been awesome if it was like that tho ^^
  20. Sub-Zero

Selling: Cheap Skills Insane Half Price

If only MA would allow you to liquidate your account and get the TT value of your skills lol. Idk which of these scenarios have better odds, you selling your skills in bulk or the other, but GL with your sale mate.
  21. Sub-Zero

Dynamic Mob Spawn System for Entropia UE5

This happens in Moloch depths on Ancient Greece. Though not immediately after, maybe few seconds after. Would do the trick though. This is why you can have up to 4 players hunting there with high dps in that small cave with not that many mobs because they spawn so fast. On calypso there's a...
  22. Sub-Zero

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Wait you can create armor sets that will automatically equip your plates on said armor as well?
  23. Sub-Zero

Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

Thanks for the showcase. One things you guys gotta realize, when it comes all said and done after the engine, and the hype feeling goes away. It's more often than not, that players will stay on areas where everything is at their fingertips or well known trade cities like twin peaks. The minimal...