Search results

1. RJ-Rob

Question: Anyone from the LAN event going to write up about the Q&A they did?

When they remove items from the game, anything that has a TT value stays in your inventory. You can still use them. When they use the term "remove" all they mean is they will no longer drop or be able to be crafted etc etc....... They can not just remove items that have a TT value from peoples...
  2. RJ-Rob

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

Looks good, but I hope it is a bit better than this and you still keep the option to make the radar static :) Other than that, keep it up :)
  3. RJ-Rob

Meta Codex

Update: 71 RJ Rob James
  4. RJ-Rob

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

Thanks for the heads up :)
  5. RJ-Rob

Fire Dbug Fly and RJ Rob Collab - 2 Stage Event - Scavenger Hunt + Hide & Seek Game - Intro Thread!

Final day of the collab event - Ends tonight....... Get your entries in to be able to enter before it ends.......... Second stage starts at 6PM UTC TIME tonight on Toulan, so make sure to join this channel in-game, copy and paste this into the chat to join so you do not miss the clues we post...
  6. RJ-Rob

Fire Dbug Fly and RJ Rob Collab - 2 Stage Event - Scavenger Hunt + Hide & Seek Game - Intro Thread!

Only 1 day left to go folks - Get to toulan if you want to take part in both stages before you miss out on the great prizes. :) Good Luck!
  7. RJ-Rob

Only 2 days left and then the hide and seek game stage 2 starts on Thursday, make sure your all on Toulan by Thursday to be able to take part in it :) Good Luck all :)
  8. RJ-Rob

Please join my Chill discord server for chances to win Nitro And Peds in my giveaways!

Ikr - I dont mind doing voice chat :) - but saying that, MA removed VC from the game too many years ago. I do not know the reasons why they removed it in-game tho......
  9. RJ-Rob

Please join my Chill discord server for chances to win Nitro And Peds in my giveaways!

Hi all, As a way for me to give back to the community and to be a nice person. I have a cool discord server that I started about a month ago. I am trying to grow it, my server is aimed around EU, but it is for other games too and everyone is welcome. So if you would like to have a chance in...
  10. RJ-Rob

The first stage of our collab event has now started :) Good Luck all!
  11. RJ-Rob

Hi all So this is just to let people know we are running a 2 stage event on Toulan. So please make sure you check out the proper intro thread on the VS forum...
  12. RJ-Rob

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

I agree - sad but true :(
  13. RJ-Rob

Selling: RJ Rob James - Selling Thread! This thread will be ongoing!

Updated: Added: Apartment: [Calypso, 34987, 49704, 150, Treasure Island Copper Building, 7A] - TAKING OFFERS! - (I HAVE HAD OFFERS IN THE RANGE OF 1300-1500 SO FAR) - MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD WITH YOUR OFFER AND STATE "APARTMENT OFFER: XXXX AMOUNT")
  14. RJ-Rob

Meta Codex

Update: 58
  15. RJ-Rob

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

Yeah but MA never have modded the games or chat channels.......... I mean do we really want a In game mod team watching all the chat channels and warning players when they break the rules etc. Then they would have to write new rules that everyone must abide by too. But yeah the Rookie channel...
  16. RJ-Rob

RJ Rob James - Hide And seek game On toulan - Win 50peds! Monday 02nd May - 5PM UTC time!

Ok game over - Winner has been paid! Congrats to "mercy blow rus" [#toulan_games] [mercy]: [System]: [mercy] killed [RJ Rob] using a [Omegaton M83 Predator, CDF Edition (L)] He found me and actually shot me when he found me hahaha xD Fun way to end the game actually. I was in this location...
  17. RJ-Rob

RJ Rob James - Hide And seek game On toulan - Win 50peds! Monday 02nd May - 5PM UTC time!

Yep I will make sure to next time post in a week in advance. This is my first ever event, so I started it in short notice. Sorry about that :)
  18. RJ-Rob

Hello all, This is the thread for my Hide and Seek Game! So basically the game consists of trying to find me while I hide somewhere on Toulan and there will be 4 clues I give, the first clue I will give at 5pm UTC time when the game starts then a new clue every 30 minutes interval. The game...
  19. RJ-Rob

But that is the problem - MA never have lol. Look take for example PP's when they signed deals with MA to create a planet and become a planet partner, MA expected them to attract their own players and when they did they gain more content rights. So they can release more content for the planet...
  20. RJ-Rob

Well to be fair, MA was going to have pet fights when they did that com pet app thing, which obviously failed or did not see the light of day. Cant remember what actually happened with that. I mean yeah pet fights would be fun, but wouldn't that also mean you could risk losing your pets if they...