Search results

1. raynebowdragon

Script or simply server lag?

JC I did not know which category this thread should go in but I trust you will move it to the right one should you deem it necessary. Is it server lag or are some players running a script to create server lag? I have played in another game where players were permanently banned for running a...
  2. raynebowdragon

Auction orders...

I see that orders on auction have dropped dramatically since last I was in game.. Pirates are out there we know it ;).. the result is so much crafting and mining resources are being fed to the tt! If you care about where these resources go then start placing more orders for what you need on...
  3. raynebowdragon

Selling: Selling Phatnom (F)

Selling Phantom (F) Gremlin feet PM me with viable offer best offer by 01/03/09 Regrettable sale the armor has served me well Regards Rayne
  4. raynebowdragon

Entropia Universe- The Scenes

I made this slideshow, was a bit bored and needed something to do. So I took all the screenies I have taken over my time in EU and made them into a slideshow. I am sure if I have posted this in the wrong place the Mods will move it :D I hope you like it, if you don't, too bad I had fun making it...
  5. raynebowdragon

Gifts, Tokens & Memorials

I am sad to say I logged out from CND today very upset. Until now I didn't realise the implications of the nerf to dropping something that is worth less than one ped. Many people like to leave gifts, tokens of appreciation & memorials for all sorts of different reasons. I picked up some dung...
  6. raynebowdragon

Entropia Universe Ambassadors

What exactly is the function of an EUA (Entropia Universe Ambassador) How is it possible to become an Ambassador for EU, I have my moments in EU I have to admit but when it comes to the crunch I love this Universe of virtuality. I show that I am a colonist of the virtual universe on facebook...
  7. raynebowdragon

Player Enforced Boycott?

The chat discussions about using the right chats for the right purposes has been going on for some time now. The argument of who should be using trade channel and those who are fighting having to use it. I am entirely for trade channel being used for all trades, including pilots (with some...
  8. raynebowdragon

5 log in attempts to forum

I logged in today to forum for the first time in 3-4 days. I mistyped my pass and got message you have made 5 out of 5 worng attempts to log into forum. Is this a bug? I made one wrong attempt only! Or has someone been trying to log into my EF account. If someone has been trying to log into my...
  9. raynebowdragon

Scam Policing Network

SPN is an idea someone came to me with for policing EU for scammers, in an attempt to make it harder for them to activate a scam. I will be working on a roster based system a few hours per volunteer per day one hour in towns and one hour scouting around towns. 2 people will be rostered to do...
  10. raynebowdragon

G apt on offer

I have a G apt in sakura, koufuku building, floor 9. The apt is furnished and is on offer as is. I will not sell if the price is not right. The starting bid is 2.5k. The apt is close to auction and TP, the last G apt sold was 2k unfurnished in kansha building at the back of sakura. The auction...
  11. raynebowdragon

Moneybookers removed as depo option

I pay my deposits via moneybooker's, I tried to deposit lately and could not find the link anywhere in the EU deposits section. Has this now been removed as a deposit option? if it has, was it announced? If it hasn't been announced, why not? I feel MA not announcing it would be an...
  12. raynebowdragon

Selling Small fireplace

Auctioning small fireplace bids start at 2.8k, a fireplace has not been placed on auction for 12 months or more and quite honetsly I really don't want to sell but I am forced to. Place your bids for this rare item, I hate the idea that it will take me such a long time, when i start looking for...
  13. raynebowdragon

EDP might be for you

Hi there, the soc Entropia Dragon's Pride has not been running for long (about 2 months), so far we have 18 members and growing. Our focus is on skilling up as much as possible and not so much member numbers. It is not a stipulation to be Aussie but so far many of the applicants have been...
  14. raynebowdragon

Screenie website good viewing

Hi, I have created a new website conatining screenshots of EU people, places and events. I will be getting around EU and asking avatars for screenshots to post and hopefully get involved in some big hunts that I can take screenies of. The screenies currently in there are of the migrating mob...