Search results

1. Waka

Selling: Tier 7.99 King Kong TG-U60

Maybe a screenshot of the tier 8 reqs too
  2. Waka

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 - Tier 0.0 Freshly Looted

That was quick and congrats.
  3. Waka

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 10 (sold)

Sent you a message in game.
  4. Waka

Selling: Auction: Chikara InvestaFoe ES500

I have one of these too and it is just slightly longer range than most non taggers so is great for doing first shot and switching. That is main thing over the 400 and it decent speed and low decay.
  5. Waka

Suggestion: New buff icons resize options

Have to collect them all. I probably have the majority of them. I don't think I had restoration chip or pet buffs active in that shot either so could be a few more.
  6. Waka

Suggestion: New buff icons resize options

Look at mine lol. These are mostly from equip just running a skill and loot pill. Normal Zoomed in:
  7. buffszoomed.jpg

buffszoomed.jpg

8. buffs.bmp

buffs.bmp

9. Waka

The Strength of the US Dollar

Kind of nice for us US players currently.
  10. Waka

Buying: Omegaton M61A5, Adjusted

The combustive attack nanochip 7 I am pretty sure they were referring to. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1621
  11. Waka

Selling: WTS [Thorifoid Battle Club] T0 +200, [Aakas Fire Dagger] T4 +700, [Fire Forge DAR 9300] T1 +1k

As title says got some weapon spares I don't need. WTS [Thorifoid Battle Club] T0 +200, [Aakas Fire Dagger] T4 +700, [Fire Forge DAR 9300] T1 +1k
  12. Waka

Selling: Rabbiger Pet

Me
  13. Waka

doing The Order of the Elder Gods

Good luck. May the chapters fly at you.
  14. Waka

Selling: Sold and Sabotaged

Still have?
  15. Waka

Selling: Rabbiger Pet

I need this. I will try to message you in game tonight.
  16. Waka

Why do clothes replace armour?

The old engine worked better with clothes. I remember more armor allowed glasses and I don't remember it removing shoes either
  17. Waka

Buying: Ascension (M) Set

I just got a set and it is surprising good with just normal 5B & 6A plate sets. Bump and good luck finding a set.
  18. Waka

Selling: SOLD - S.I. Flamethrower

Yes
  19. Waka

Selling: SOLD - S.I. Flamethrower

Bid +4
  20. Waka

Price Check Ancient Pets

I think I might be interested in the snable. Really no use, but just missing that 1 ancient pet. I assume it is the not strong version?
  21. Waka

Buying: Calytrek CR Spirit MK.2 TEN Edition

Grats
  22. Waka

Get it seems reasonable on price compared to what they have e sold for previously. At T9 with dmg enhancers the gun and dante decay out at roughly the same rate, and without enhancers about 2 Dantes per gun repair.
  23. Waka

Selling: [SOLD] T9.73 Calytrek Spirit Mk II, TEN Edition

How much has the tier increased in the 2 years? I have had mine about the same time also T9 and only gone up .1 in those 2 years. Ready for that T10.
  24. Waka

I know of at least 1 T10 maybe 2. I have a T9 and I think there is 1 more. The other person that just got one I think found a T5. I would guess <10.