Search results

1. Daisy

Hope this helps! http://www.entropiaforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/1/8/3/3d-analyze_v2.jpg

Hope this helps! http://www.entropiaforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/1/8/3/3d-analyze_v2.jpg
  2. 3d-analyze V 2.26 Settings

3d-analyze V 2.26 Settings

Here are the settings that work for me, good luck!
  3. Daisy

You're like a celebrity, I saw you in Pink's banner for Pink Saturdays. :laugh: You just have a...

You're like a celebrity, I saw you in Pink's banner for Pink Saturdays. :laugh: You just have a finger in everything don't you!
  4. Daisy

Molisk Event: Fast Global, Fast Peds

This sounds like fun :) I'm going to give it a go :D
  5. Wof Usa Tp Run

Wof Usa Tp Run

Since we like to get all skill levels involved in the fun we also help out and take some of our members out on TP runs. (Too bad we don't get bonus points for TP run globals :).) Don't worry the loot was split equally. :D
  6. Daisy

:D And now we are friends!

:D And now we are friends!
  7. Daisy

Good luck to you too! I won't be able to partake in this event but hopefully we'll get a Sunday...

Good luck to you too! I won't be able to partake in this event but hopefully we'll get a Sunday one :) Good Luck, kick some tail for me!
  8. Daisy

You know it :D What's shakin?

You know it :D What's shakin?
  9. Daisy

:D Someday I'll meet you, I try to get to Twin when I'm on but you're never there :p busy as one...

:D Someday I'll meet you, I try to get to Twin when I'm on but you're never there :p busy as one should be. Last time I was checked out and offered a flight to CND because you were there atm but of course it was 20peds to get to you lol. I'll be on this evening around 8pm Mountain Time and I...
  10. Daisy

So like I'm stopping by to say Hi! And to say, I really want to eat ice-cream :laugh:.

So like I'm stopping by to say Hi! And to say, I really want to eat ice-cream :laugh:.
  11. Daisy

Tips for 1st CND trip

Lol, glad I'm not the only one that has experienced this (as a hunter). Thanks for pointing it out!:laugh:
  12. Daisy

News: FRESCOQUDA - Treasure Island's Newest Resident

It was a lot of fun to try them out :D Thank you for the new mob!
  13. Daisy

I looked at it :D I didn't know I inspired it though lol.

I looked at it :D I didn't know I inspired it though lol.
  14. Daisy

:D And you're on mine too, lol, What's up?

:D And you're on mine too, lol, What's up?
  15. Daisy

Hi Ack :D How's it shakin?

Hi Ack :D How's it shakin?
  16. Daisy

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

How exciting, I want to be involved! Kick some tail and do it with style! I don't believe I'm qualified enough for the main team but I'm in for the support for sure. ;)
  17. Daisy

Entropia Universe Treasure Hunt!

Makes me jealous I'm not a noob; great idea! ;)
  18. Zen Copy

Zen Copy

19. Daisy

Achievement: First Tailoring Global

:wtg: Thanks so much guys ;) I'm trying for more and more ;) Good luck to you all too :D
  20. Daisy

Achievement: First Tailoring Global

My first tailoring global for a whopping 53PED but it was quickly followed up with my second tailoring global for 134PED... Now to look for that HoF and ATH but it will be a while since I'm only on day 2 of this new mysterious profession :silly2: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  21. First Tailoring & Second Tailoring Globals

First Tailoring & Second Tailoring Globals

Day one in tailoring... and day two... Who'd of thought ;)
  22. First Tailoring & Second Tailoring Globals

First Tailoring & Second Tailoring Globals

Day one in tailoring... and day two... Who'd of thought ;)
  23. Daisy

HoF: My First HOF

Thank you ;) Thanks I will! Lots of hunts and mining underway ;)
  24. Daisy

Yea they are a bit big :laugh: Thanks for the gift :D And thank you everyone for the grats! You all rick! :woot:
  25. Daisy

Thank you :D