Search results

1. Fifth

If you had 20k PED to "invest" in the game right now, how would you spend it?

AUD's? Really? Have you seen how dead Arkadia is? They can't even be bothered to spawn Huons on their LA any more... Yea there's still some activity in the Underground but how long will this last without anybody managing anything... Neah, that's just another a time bomb ticking towards a...
  2. Fifth

Player ignores me for asking for 5 ped discount

Relax, it's not about you and your 5 peds. There's a bigger picture you're apparently not aware of. There's ppl in EU who's entire job is to try to make living using this tactic. Some (not all!) of those ppl, you can imagine, will get rather ruthless and annoying. Haven't banned anyone yet, but...
  3. Fifth

Buying: Shadow F UL parts

(All except Thighs)
  4. Fifth

Question: High level players sweating

I'm 132 agi and I sometimes sweat out of sheer nostalgia. If you know how this works, you know.... and if not, I can't even begin to explain it. The endless sea of green dots in the sweat camp near old PA... this was the heart of the game. Not the ubers, not even the sweet sweet HoFs everybody...
  5. Fifth

Project Entropia

Love your comment, I really do. :) Now, to play a devil's advocate, human brain is an adaptation machine. Which means we can do something as counter intuitive as enjoy 8 bit graphics and even anime. And eventually totally forget that it "doesn't look real"... all that remains is game-play...
  6. Fifth

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

1st global of my 2nd ava. 1st one lasted less than a year, so I still missed the very 1st true PE years. Still it was fun to hunt on the argo field near Twins, way more fun than now. First love is the best love I guess...
  7. Fifth

Project Entropia

8. Another guides event, it was something about taking pictures of avatars.jpg

Another guides event, it was something about taking pictures of avatars.jpg

9. Fifth

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Blues Rock, Baby! (playlist)
  10. Fifth

Opportunity for MA to technologically advance in Artificial Intelligence

Two observations about NPC AI in games: 1. Yes, it tends to be better in other games. Slightly better in MMO's, considerably better in single player shooters. 2. Nobody knows how to make AI significantly better in big MMO's. The more complex you make the AI algorithm the more computing power...
  11. Fifth

I feel scammed

Good post narfi! Also, too many good points in other posts to count them all. You learn to appreciate opposing viewpoints over the years because it allows you to do magic. What magic you may ask? The magic of rising above the problem, on the new level entirely. So we have set the stage here...
  12. Fifth

I feel scammed

Well, yes and no. Halloween Mayhem and the larger framework of FEN are not exactly the same thing. But, fair enough, you still have a valid point there. Regardless, I would claim there is a certain demographic within EU that shares Kerham's sentiment and it would in fact have a positive effect...
  13. Fifth

I feel scammed

Good thread, if you're new around here and don't know much about the game, you can learn a lot. Five years ago I would have agreed with Evey 100%. Because it's all true. Eleven years ago when I joined I did have the same attitude as Kerham... and I have had the same attitude many times much...
  14. Fifth

No tere, külamees!

No tere, külamees!
  15. Fifth

Please give me my USD 55'976$ Back!

I can see iron logic in OP numbers and reasoning. Can I also see the same in other posts trying to come up with possible other reasons and/or solutions for the problem? Meh, not really. Should MA pay for the damage they (and nobody else) inflicted? Ideally, yes, they should. Will this happen in...
  16. Fifth

Ideas for avatar design

I'll open it up with 2B from NieR: Automata Hopefully it won't be removed by mods. The overlap in [potential] playerbases is virtually non-existent--a Japanese hack-and-slash style single-player action game isn't exactly the cup of tea for an average Entropia player (I haven't played that game...
  17. Fifth

Info: First feedback with Armatrix LP-70 FEN EDITION

Shh Allarom, nobody's perfect let's move on. :laugh: Overall, I really love Justine's log. This thread is one of those rare moments on PCF when you can see how the game works, what the fuzz is all about. I think it's good for the game when more people understand the rules of the game. Thank...
  18. Fifth

Question: I would like to know

Yes this was the absolute worst place to drop it down. The contrast in production value is so drastic it's hilarious. The old Crystal Beach: We're not picky by the way. I believe I can say it for the whole community. You can either give us looks or you can give us the game play. Some of us...
  19. Fifth

Entropia Universe wants you to be able to upload your consciousness into its MMO world - PCGamesN

What about AI going rogue and taking over the world (also known as "Kurzweil's Singularity theory"), I'm not worried about that. Why? Simply put, because it's based on faulty premises. Let me explain with an example. People tend to think mathematics is like thinking. And vice versa, thinking is...
  20. Fifth

Fishing!

Yea, right... :D That's not fishing, that's more like fisting.
  21. Fifth

Suggestion: MAGA: Make the Auction Great Again

On one hand, we are fooling ourselves thinking our time is so precious we have to shave off every second we can possibly save... because that's how we're built, that's the basic instinct that keeps us going. But that's where we run into the Great Disconnect--all grinding games are made to waste...
  22. Fifth

Suggestion: One way teleport from Caly space station to CP/Foma

Interesting. I've always liked JBK's ideas for Space: With the new Ark moon it looks like Space's in the flux once again. Looks like an [experimental] first stage for some bigger changes? ...or maybe it's just my wishful thinking.
  23. Fifth

Suggestion: One way teleport from Caly space station to CP/Foma

The proposal sounds innocent for the people who have no idea about game mechanics. Well, actually it's the direct opposite, anything but innocent. The way planet blockade mechanic works is 1 (read: one) point of exit, unlimited routes of entry. The point has to be a point, not a sphere equal...
  24. Fifth

What game do you play?

Ow that's a cool little game! 366,565 / 2,698 = 136 here, which gives me 4th place after Slyk (533), Jhereg (267) and Atrax (196)... so far. Looks like I beat you all with total skills thou. Now shut up and go play the game, nibs! :laugh: