4. Mcshakerz

Selling: no longer for sale

Bump
  5. Mcshakerz

Buying: found

Bump
  6. Mcshakerz

Price Check M83 tier 9

I got one a couple years ago for 29k t10. Shot it for a year and a half. IMO it’s not really worth more then 35k at t10 🤷🏻‍♂️ . t9 maybe 30-32, depending how bad you want it
  7. Mcshakerz

Bump
  8. Mcshakerz

Bump
  9. Mcshakerz

bump
  10. Mcshakerz

Selling: Christmas Ring 2022

The price is going to keep going up for this. It will probably hit 30k. Its pretty incredible with the summer20 and the outfit that gives you 20 run speed
  11. Mcshakerz

Bump
  12. Mcshakerz

Bump
  13. Mcshakerz

Selling: SOLD

Is it to low because you decided to buy it after the price spiked on them, and not when they were 29k for a t10?
  14. Mcshakerz

Selling: SOLD

i actually think thats a fair price for it. I shot a T10 m83 for a couple years. GL on getting it
  15. Mcshakerz

Bump
  16. Mcshakerz

looking for a mid tier. 5-7 would be nice. message me on pcf or in game Pure ped. Shoot me whatcha got and what you’re lookin to get Not spending over 30k for the Veng could also trade my A204 hypercharged as part of the deal
  17. Mcshakerz

Selling: WTS 2500 Summer strongboxes

Im just curious why someone would spend 7.5ped per box when there’s already a crazy amount of summer 20’s floating around. You can get a Summer20 for 26k. Or, you can spend 1ped per Christmas box, and that ring sells for 24k, and there’s tons more Christmas rings to be looted. My curiosity has...
  18. Mcshakerz

Bump
  19. Mcshakerz

Bump
  20. Mcshakerz

Rare-Ark Spark

did you already sell it?
  21. Mcshakerz

Rare-Ark Spark

gz
  22. Mcshakerz

Bump
  23. Mcshakerz

are you looking for the perfect amp for your Mac vengeance or mod merc? Look no further. A204 Hypercharged for 28 OBO would be interested in trading this plus ped for a Camo Arms bgh
  24. Mcshakerz

Selling: Wts Ecotron v.42e Prototype~

2.0 weapons have pretty incredible returns though. My strong claw basically printed ped lol.
  25. Mcshakerz

Selling: WTS M83 Predator - SOLD

Free bump 🤘🏻