Search results

1. mg Joda VVV

Question: Big Mom project

Smilgs has pretty much the highest body sculpting skils out there. Pm him.
  2. mg Joda VVV

Non-hunter oriented VU

Dunno bro, but shrapnell is worth less then residue
  3. mg Joda VVV

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0AvwM_QAI This is a better My Oh My :)
  4. mg Joda VVV

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Hola Orion, good to c ur still kickin it here.
  5. mg Joda VVV

Wrong stats on gun?

Side note, if u wanna use it, i can sell u the skills:scratch2::ahh::wise: Other side note ur prolly needing 158 to max it regardless of how good it is. side note 2, this might have been in the pool since pre 2.0 explaining its currently irregular stats side note 3 this gun in it current state...
  6. mg Joda VVV

Wrong stats on gun?

1-thats what it used to be, they stated they let go of this method and all 2.0 guns prove it. highest dpp ingame bc120 not highest eff. i rest my case. 2-this gun is silly, its not good for pvp (comperatively) as u need 150k ped tt of skills to use it :), its stupid it drops from a low level...
  7. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Selling 948k skills.

bump Will sell partials now aswell. Ill update main post later this week with some prices/make the table nicer.
  8. mg Joda VVV

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

Crime fits the punishment i guess. U do think intuition should be taken partiallly aswell atleast.
  9. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Spreadsheet

I want it.
  10. mg Joda VVV

Money↔Ped trading between individuals(transfer,paypal) allowed on the premises?

U pay a a 1% fee with a minumum of 10 dollar base fee for withdraw, so 1000 ped withdraw is always 90$ dollars, and then there are bank fee's So a 10k withdraw is much cheaper then a small one.
  11. mg Joda VVV

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Tiering and powercreep is the reason for immense losses these days combined with fast skilling. Back in the day a noob took a year to reach serendipity at a medium pace. U shot a justifier MK II with a cycle speed of jack shit. Compare that to the cycle speed of L guns at level 30 these days...
  12. mg Joda VVV

This game is a SCI-FI based MMORPG, always was, with planets doing there own thing now. But ur calling out caly recipe's and u want SCI-FI shit with stone age tech it seems. And even then the cutter is a terrible example since its a energy blade and not a solid weapon.. Root acid is a...
  13. mg Joda VVV

Hi Arm, Bit longer response. Basically if pay 120% for amps. U will lose alot since you only put in 100% to the system. So if u cycle 100k ped tt of 13's at a cost of 120k ped for the level 13's and u get a 90% return youve lost 20k on the amps alone and 10k in TT return. Do this twice...
  14. mg Joda VVV

The rest of the ped u lost is markup mate.
  15. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Full TT ESI 900% 11250 ped.

Bump to the top
  16. mg Joda VVV

Selling: Full TT ESI 900% 11250 ped.

Full TT esi 900% 11250 ped.
  17. mg Joda VVV

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

mg Joda VVV VVV Reporting for gambling duties
  18. mg Joda VVV

FYI: Planet Calypso forum Data Breach

Nothing to worry about? Fairly confident ur based in a sweden, fairly confident that EU law requires u to notify upon data breach. Failing to comply is actually a very very costly exercise.
  19. mg Joda VVV

Lifestyle changes, it's a potential ethics violation that might interfere with my career with the way i've been playing. And yes its been a expensive hobby. Fun too :)
  20. mg Joda VVV

aprox 350k. If there are intrested parties that want to buy it all in bulk ping me on mg joda VVV VVV#9137 BUmp
  21. mg Joda VVV

If u take care of all the esi's needed in a couple of weeks to get to 0 sure, deal. Bump
  22. mg Joda VVV

Suggestion: EU 3.0, loving it, still much work to be done!

Disagree. U can get nothing with UL gear aswell. Its just hard to get enough high L gear at a high tier to compete with Tiered UL gear. This makes sense. What i get out of this is u wanna compete with sub par gear. L gear was never intented for grind competitions imo, since they kept...
  23. mg Joda VVV

Ola, Take ur pick, pm me on mg joda VVV VVV#9137 discord, or ig (discord is checked daily, ig im bad at reply if not online). Bulk deals are preferred. Single picks u need to be close to mv. 512 hp, 949k skills, all skills besides glamour unlocked, maybe a texture skill. av combat 125 av...
  24. mg Joda VVV

Question: 350% Higher Withdrawal Fees Than Posted on Website?

Call MA"s bank. Good chance there are fee's on the recieving end of either u that chase doesnt specify or on MA's banks side for the US using a antiquated bankin system.