Search results

1. Argh non Ral

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

Loot... Playing without frustration and spending my deposits on apartments and useless decoration.
  2. Argh non Ral

2000 horsepower @ 46kph

Please... it's not kph but km/h ... kilometer per hour Engine power ingame is just indicating the acceleration and slope climbing ability according to the model weight. It's tied to cryengine physics.
  3. Argh non Ral

Entropias most frustrated

My frustration.. The FEELING that I cannot decide if Mindark are a bunchs of mindless idiots, or shameless criminals...
  4. Argh non Ral

Developer-Notes--3

Hunting ECO is clear. But hunting mobs in your skill level? ... Could that mean I get 30-60%TT return on small mobs (naked, no fap, most eco dps/dpp available) because I am far overskilled?? Could that mean that there is no cake for me unless I am willing to circulate 30x the amount of peds on...
  5. Argh non Ral

Papoo Village Revival Frustration

Try to spawn a vehicle on the top of yourself and get in it .... it always worked for me in case of stucking in TPs and bushes before.
  6. Argh non Ral

Help: My shirt is bugged .. forever?...:mad:

Update: Work pattern shirt M textures are corrected. Just in time...
  7. Argh non Ral

Pvp area with out warning message

Hmm... nothing here :(
  8. Argh non Ral

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression. Strongly Agree Agree Niether Agree or Disagree Disagree Strongly Disagree Happy the way it is One of the main reasons I decided to...
  9. Argh non Ral

FYI: here come the mob that noone can stop

Critical hit - cuteness overdose! You take 312.5 points of damage. Is the texture bp discovered yet? I want to skin them alive. :vampire::evilking:
  10. Argh non Ral

Server Downtime for Release

... duh .. Just do not put in serious bugs or bring back old ones this time ..please!
  11. Argh non Ral

Would you enjoy hunting more if there were more different animations?

For guns: Attack stances: - stand - crouch - prone ... evade penalty and... bonus for dodge; hit ability /these are built into cryengine... only need to type in 10 lines/ Evade/dodge: make the avatar step aside and back every successful evade/doge /in first person it would be annoying, but...
  12. Argh non Ral

FYI: melee decays while swinging at dead corpse...

Yes, I claim that... and I doubt it has been corrected since I first have found it. I cannot test it at the moment being on Ark, but twin ring was where it happened. Don't ask why I have run out of the ring to keep hitting the foe after he appeared at revival terminal :laugh: edit: Also had...
  13. Argh non Ral

FYI: melee decays while swinging at dead corpse...

Melee does decay for 30sec after you left PVP, hitting an avatar not in PVP (no dmg)...
  14. Argh non Ral

*HACKED* 'Jamhot Tattooing' Facebook account!

Reset your router, and put a new login/pwd on it. Never leave a router with factory settings.
  15. Argh non Ral

What Has Your Loot Looked Like Since Update?

Before VU, 80% lootless was common for me on small nonregen mobs. Now getting less then 5% lootless. My return varies between 75-120 % per each run. Compared to the 40-50% i used to get with maxed weapon, no armor or fap. So since vu.7 this is the first time i find loot acceptable. I very...
  16. Argh non Ral

Awakening memories...from long time ago.

Those were the times! I have sweated for or day and bought my first jester, and 2 axes. Then another 2 days of sweating at Twin slope or platform and I did my first mining run with my first global :) How proud I was when I killed my first atrox young naked ... then they told me it was atrax. I...
  17. Argh non Ral

Space pirate bounty hunt - PVP event - for space knights only

I guess we are done here. I am wishing good luck to the remaining participants, keep up the good work! note: Incommodum is against PVP (especially lootable space) and in no way related to any participants of this event or any pirates. And yes, we fly in convoy. No, we do not carry any loot...
  18. Argh non Ral

2012-02-24 22:26:45 [Society] [Leona] with who do i go? 2012-02-24 22:26:48 [Local] [Dix Trencherman Handley] hey rip 2012-02-24 22:26:54 [Society] [Argh non Ral] Leona .. come with me 2012-02-24 22:26:54 [Society] [Leona] with whom? 2012-02-24 22:26:56 [Society] [Struggler] Erto, kommst du mit...
  19. Argh non Ral

What is this this bullshit about protecting me??? Let me refresh your little memory! We were armed and ready to face Relax when we left RT station (we kept an eye on your green triangle too). Instead of Relax YOU were the one who shoot us and with using a bug we met for the first time. Then...
  20. Argh non Ral

We packed up our disciples from RT with 2 quads /Struggler,fair reputation pilot service, and me (upstanding)/ and a neutral reputation unarmed sleipnir (Kilkara). At RT space station there were 'Relax' the known pirate and 'ryan'. As we left station, 'ryan' opened fire on us and killed us all...
  21. Argh non Ral

How comes that a notorious exploiter of avatar shooting bug, who wasted the this way our otherwise peaceful convoy of Incommodum society can be the scoreboard leader of this event? He IS a pirate and an exploiter too.
  22. Argh non Ral

FYI: Space Bug exploiting in safe zones

You are clearly a notorious exploiter of this bug. I don't give a 'fap what some faulty support droid written you as copypaste answer. YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!
  23. Argh non Ral

Yesterday we wasted 'Relax' near RT space station. Poor guy. We have been taken out several times by 'ryan' using the avatar shooting bug. Poor Relax whined at station that 'ryan' guy hunts him the same way. We left him there .. but he made a mistake coming after us. Struggler wasted him...
  24. Argh non Ral

FYI: Loot Facts!

Change your practices and hunt something within your skill range.. Change your practices and hunt something within your skill range.. Change your practices and hunt something within your skill range.. Do you suggest that if I chip the hell out then I will not get 80% lootless on small mobs????
  25. Argh non Ral

Router maintenance

Failed Failed Failed Failed MISS Failed Just in Time! Failed Failed Failed MISS Failed Failed